There are schools offering supply chain management degrees in Pennsylvania!
Schools Offering Supply Chain Management Programs in Pennsylvania
Around 0.0% of Pennsylvania's graduates graduate from supply chain management degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 94 supply chain managers graduate from Pennsylvania's 10 supply chain management schools.
The top-ranked school in Pennsylvania with a supply chain management program is Duquesne University, which is located in Pittsburgh. In 2010, it was ranked 29th nationwide. 20 students graduated with a degree in supply chain management from Duquesne University in 2010. Duquesne University charged in-state students $27,502 in tuition fees per year.
Johnson College, which is located in Scranton, is the second-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a supply chain management program. It received a ranking of 36th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Johnson College graduated 1 students from its supply chain management program. Tuition at Johnson College was $15,872 per year.
Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania, which was ranked 36th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a supply chain management program. It is located in Shippensburg. 25 students graduated with degree in supply chain management from Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania in 2010. Students at Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania paid $8,056 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Pennsylvania's supply chain management schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $17,008 per year, though tuition can range from $39,780 per year to $3,120 per year. The Pennsylvania supply chain management schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Lehigh University - located in Bethlehem, students are charged $39,780 per year
- La Salle University - located in Philadelphia, students are charged $33,700 per year
- Duquesne University - located in Pittsburgh, students are charged $27,502 per year
The following Pennsylvania supply chain management schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Lehigh Carbon Community College - located in Schnecksville, students are charged $3,120 per year
- Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania - located in Shippensburg, students are charged $8,056 per year
- Pennsylvania State University-Penn State Worthington Scranton - located in Scranton, students are charged $12,596 per year
A supply chain management degree from a Pennsylvania school... what next?
The highest percentage of supply chain management graduates in Pennsylvania pursue careers as a supply chain manager. 7,560 supply chain managers were working in Pennsylvania in 2010. The largest populations of Pennsylvania supply chain managers are working in the following counties:
- Bucks County - 3,410 supply chain managers
- Allegheny County - 1,730 supply chain managers
- Warren County - 590 supply chain managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of supply chain managers in the state of Pennsylvania will grow to 16,100. This would require a 3% growth in the profession.
On average, a supply chain manager earns a salary of $102,000 per year in Pennsylvania state. However, Pennsylvania supply chain managers earned anywhere in the range from as less than $17,150 per year to more than $155,500 per year in 2010. A supply chain manager in the following Pennsylvania counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Warren County - $110,940 per year
- Adams County - $109,410 per year
- York County - $107,720 per year
The following counties in Pennsylvania have the lowest average salaries for supply chain managers:
- Bedford County - $54,700 per year
- Lancaster County - $67,280 per year
- Lycoming County - $70,070 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Pennsylvania statistics regarding a career in supply chain management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as international business or project management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Supply Chain Management in Pennsylvania
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management in Pennsylvania
- Master's Degree in Supply Chain Management in Pennsylvania
- Certificate in Supply Chain Management in Pennsylvania
Curious what studying Supply Chain Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Pennsylvania
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Managers, All Other||7,560||$102,000||-49.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are supply chain management related jobs in Pennsylvania