There are schools offering theology degrees in Pennsylvania!
Schools Offering Theology Programs in Pennsylvania
The top-ranked school in Pennsylvania with a theology program is University of Pennsylvania, which is located in Philadelphia. In 2010, it was ranked 4th nationwide. In 2010, University of Pennsylvania graduated 8 students from its theology program. The tuition rate at University of Pennsylvania was $40,514 per year.
Swarthmore College, which was ranked 15th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a theology program. It is located in Swarthmore. In 2010, Swarthmore College graduated 6 students from its theology program. Tuition at Swarthmore College was $39,600 per year.
Haverford College, which is located in Haverford, is the third-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a theology program. It received a ranking of 17th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 11 students graduated from Haverford College theology program. Haverford College charged in-state students $40,624 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Pennsylvania's theology schools ranges from $42,342 per year to $7,571 per year. But, the average tuition is $22,186 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Pennsylvania theology schools were charged at the following schools:
- Bucknell University - located in Lewisburg, students are charged $42,342 per year
- Dickinson College - located in Carlisle, students are charged $41,520 per year
- Franklin and Marshall College - located in Lancaster, students are charged $41,140 per year
The following Pennsylvania theology schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania-Main Campus - located in Indiana, students are charged $7,571 per year
- Yeshivath Beth Moshe - located in Scranton, students are charged $8,000 per year
- Talmudical Yeshiva of Philadelphia - located in Philadelphia, students are charged $8,100 per year
A theology degree from a Pennsylvania school... what next?
Most people who graduate from theology school in Pennsylvania go on to work as a theologist. Pennsylvania had 1,250 theologists in 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Pennsylvania theologists:
- Bucks County - 430 theologists
- Allegheny County - 170 theologists
- Lackawanna County - 120 theologists
On average, theologists earn $77,470 per year. However, this number is only an average. theologists in Pennsylvania had varying salaries from $25,900 to $143,150 per year in 2010. On average a theologist earns the most in the following Pennsylvania counties:
- Adams County - $87,640 per year
- Bucks County - $82,170 per year
- Warren County - $79,700 per year
On average, theologists earns the least in the following Pennsylvania counties:
- Lancaster County - $48,160 per year
- Lackawanna County - $59,760 per year
- Allegheny County - $74,470 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Pennsylvania statistics regarding a career in theology. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as theology or christian counseling.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Theology in Pennsylvania
- Bachelor's Degree in Theology in Pennsylvania
- Master's Degree in Theology in Pennsylvania
- Doctoral Degree in Theology in Pennsylvania
Curious what studying Theology gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Pennsylvania
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Philosophy and Religion Teachers, Postsecondary||1,250||$77,470||4.2%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are theology related jobs in Pennsylvania