There are schools offering communications degreess in Rhode Island!
Schools Offering Communications Programs in Rhode Island
Each year, approximately 1.3% of Rhode Island graduates receive degrees in communications. That means an estimated 470 communications professionals graduate from Rhode Island's 7 communications schools each year.
Brown University, which was ranked 6th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Rhode Island that has a communications program. It is located in Providence. In 2010, Brown University graduated 23 students from its communications program. Brown University charged in-state students $40,820 in tuition fees per year.
Providence College, which is located in Providence, is the second-ranked school in Rhode Island that has a communications program. It received a ranking of 25th in the country in 2010. 0 students graduated with degree in communications from Providence College in 2010. Tuition at Providence College was $39,435 per year.
Bryant University, which is located in Smithfield, is the third-ranked school in Rhode Island that has a communications program. It received a ranking of 31st in the country in 2010. 42 students graduated with degree in communications from Bryant University in 2010. Students at Bryant University paid $33,357 per year in tuition fees.
Communications schools in Rhode Island, charge students an average tuition of $27,463 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $40,820 per year, or as little as $6,986 per year. In 2010, the following Rhode Island communications schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Brown University - located in Providence, students are charged $40,820 per year
- Providence College - located in Providence, students are charged $39,435 per year
- Bryant University - located in Smithfield, students are charged $33,357 per year
The communications schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Rhode Island were:
- Rhode Island College - located in Providence, students are charged $6,986 per year
- University of Rhode Island - located in Kingston, students are charged $10,476 per year
- Roger Williams University - located in Bristol, students are charged $29,718 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Rhode Island statistics regarding a career in communications. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as advertising or business writing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications in Rhode Island
- Master's Degree in Communications in Rhode Island
- Doctoral Degree in Communications in Rhode Island
Curious what studying Communications gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Rhode Island
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Advertising Sales Agents||380||$47,520||-7.3%|
|Reporters and Correspondents||160||$51,950||-23.8%|
|Radio and Television Announcers||120||n/a|
|Writers and Authors||120||$63,730||0.0%|
|Demonstrators and Product Promoters||120||$39,630||33.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are communications related jobs in Rhode Island