There are schools offering MBA programs in Rhode Island!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Rhode Island
Approximately 2.8% of graduates in of Rhode Island receive business administration degrees every year. That means an estimated 1,012 general managers graduate from Rhode Island's 9 MBA schools each year.
The top-ranked school in Rhode Island that has a MBA program is Providence College. Providence College, which was ranked 25th in the country in 2010, is located in Providence. In 2010, 104 students graduated from Providence College's MBA program. Students at Providence College paid $39,435 per year in tuition fees.
Bryant University, which is located in Smithfield, is the second-ranked school in Rhode Island that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 31st in the country in 2010. In 2010, Bryant University graduated 228 students from its MBA program. Students at Bryant University paid $33,357 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Rhode Island with a MBA program is Salve Regina University, which is located in Newport. In 2010, it was ranked 37th nationwide. 72 students graduated with degree in MBA from Salve Regina University in 2010. Students at Salve Regina University paid $31,450 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Rhode Island MBA school, average tuition will be $22,051 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $3,652 per year to $39,435 per year. In 2010, the MBA schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Rhode Island were:
- Providence College - located in Providence, students are charged $39,435 per year
- Bryant University - located in Smithfield, students are charged $33,357 per year
- Salve Regina University - located in Newport, students are charged $31,450 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Rhode Island MBA schools were charged at the following schools:
- Community College of Rhode Island - located in Warwick, students are charged $3,652 per year
- Rhode Island College - located in Providence, students are charged $6,986 per year
- University of Rhode Island - located in Kingston, students are charged $10,476 per year
A MBA degree from a Rhode Island school... what next?
The highest percentage of MBA graduates in Rhode Island pursue careers as a general manager. If you decide to work as a general manager in Rhode Island, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 4,600 Rhode Island general managers as of 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Rhode Island general managers:
- Bristol County - 5,650 general managers
The government projects that the number of general managers in Rhode Island will shrink by -1%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 5,430 general managers working in Rhode Island.
On average, general managers earn $126,590 per year. The counties in Rhode Island with the highest average salary for a general manager are:
- Bristol County - $119,540 per year
For more data regarding a career in business administration in Rhode Island and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or business administration, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Rhode Island
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Rhode Island
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Rhode Island
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Rhode Island
- Certificate in Business Administration in Rhode Island
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Rhode Island
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||4,600||$126,590||-32.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Rhode Island