There are schools offering design programs in South Carolina!
Schools Offering Design Programs in South Carolina
Clemson University, which is located in Clemson, is the top-ranked school in South Carolina that has a design program. It received a ranking of 22nd in the country in 2010. 84 students graduated with a degree in design from Clemson University in 2010. Tuition at Clemson University was $11,908 per year.
The second-ranked school in South Carolina with a design program is Winthrop University, which is located in Rock Hill. In 2010, it was ranked 36th nationwide. In 2010, Winthrop University graduated 3 students from its design program. The tuition rate at Winthrop University was $12,176 per year.
Converse College, which is located in Spartanburg, is the third-ranked school in South Carolina that has a design program. It received a ranking of 71st in the country in 2010. 6 students graduated with degree in design from Converse College in 2010. Tuition at Converse College was $26,138 per year.
If you choose to attend a South Carolina design school, average tuition will be $12,378 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $3,446 per year to $26,138 per year. In 2010, the following South Carolina design schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Converse College - located in Spartanburg, students are charged $26,138 per year
- Coker College - located in Hartsville, students are charged $20,548 per year
- Anderson University - located in Anderson, students are charged $19,950 per year
The design schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in South Carolina were:
- Horry-Georgetown Technical College - located in Conway, students are charged $3,446 per year
- York Technical College - located in Rock Hill, students are charged $3,490 per year
- Trident Technical College - located in Charleston, students are charged $3,530 per year
For more data regarding a career in design in South Carolina and to compare salaries with various related fields such as fashion design or drafting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Design in South Carolina
- Bachelor's Degree in Design in South Carolina
- Master's Degree in Design in South Carolina
- Doctoral Degree in Design in South Carolina
- Certificate in Design in South Carolina
Curious what studying Design gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in South Carolina
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Commercial and Industrial Designers||260||$52,500||8.3%|
|Set and Exhibit Designers||60||$30,030||-40.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are design related jobs in South Carolina