There are schools offering drafting degrees in South Carolina!
Schools Offering Drafting Programs in South Carolina
The top-ranked school in South Carolina with a drafting program is ITT Technical Institute-Greenville, which is located in Greenville. In 2010, it was ranked 78th nationwide. In 2010, 37 students graduated from ITT Technical Institute-Greenville's drafting program. Students at ITT Technical Institute-Greenville paid $18,048 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in South Carolina with a drafting program is Piedmont Technical College, which is located in Greenwood. In 2010, it was ranked 89th nationwide. 7 students graduated with degree in drafting from Piedmont Technical College in 2010. The tuition rate at Piedmont Technical College was $3,662 per year.
Northeastern Technical College, which was ranked 89th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in South Carolina that has a drafting program. It is located in Cheraw. 0 students graduated with degree in drafting from Northeastern Technical College in 2010. Students at Northeastern Technical College paid $3,342 per year in tuition fees.
Drafting schools in South Carolina, charge students an average tuition of $5,603 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $18,048 per year, or as little as $3,342 per year. In 2010, the drafting schools that charged the highest tuition rates in South Carolina were:
- ITT Technical Institute-Columbia - located in Columbia, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Greenville - located in Greenville, students are charged $18,048 per year
- Midlands Technical College - located in West Columbia, students are charged $3,728 per year
The drafting schools in South Carolina that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Northeastern Technical College - located in Cheraw, students are charged $3,342 per year
- Tri-County Technical College - located in Pendleton, students are charged $3,365 per year
- Central Carolina Technical College - located in Sumter, students are charged $3,380 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional South Carolina statistics regarding a career in drafting. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as design or drafting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Drafting in South Carolina
- Certificate in Drafting in South Carolina
Curious what studying Drafting gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in South Carolina
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Architectural and Civil Drafters||950||$47,420||-21.5%|
|Electrical and Electronics Drafters||550||$52,900||44.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are drafting related jobs in South Carolina