There are schools offering history degrees in South Carolina!
Schools Offering History Programs in South Carolina
The top-ranked school in South Carolina with a history program is Clemson University, which is located in Clemson. In 2010, it was ranked 22nd nationwide. 88 students graduated with a degree in history from Clemson University in 2010. The tuition rate at Clemson University was $11,908 per year.
The second-ranked school in South Carolina that has a history program is Furman University. Furman University, which was ranked 23rd in the country in 2010, is located in Greenville. 41 students graduated with degree in history from Furman University in 2010. Furman University charged in-state students $38,088 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in South Carolina that has a history program is Wofford College. Wofford College, which was ranked 27th in the country in 2010, is located in Spartanburg. 15 students graduated with degree in history from Wofford College in 2010. Students at Wofford College paid $31,710 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at South Carolina's history schools ranges from $38,088 per year to $8,020 per year. But, the average tuition is $16,778 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at South Carolina history schools were charged at the following schools:
- Furman University - located in Greenville, students are charged $38,088 per year
- Wofford College - located in Spartanburg, students are charged $31,710 per year
- Presbyterian College - located in Clinton, students are charged $30,180 per year
The history schools in South Carolina that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- University of South Carolina-Beaufort - located in Hilton Head Island, students are charged $8,020 per year
- University of South Carolina-Aiken - located in Aiken, students are charged $8,424 per year
- Francis Marion University - located in Florence, students are charged $8,480 per year
For more data regarding a career in history in South Carolina and to compare salaries with various related fields such as political science or history, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in History in South Carolina
- Master's Degree in History in South Carolina
- Doctoral Degree in History in South Carolina
Curious what studying History gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in South Carolina
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are history related jobs in South Carolina