There are schools offering LPN to BSN programs in South Carolina!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in South Carolina
The top-ranked school in South Carolina with a LPN to BSN program is Clemson University, which is located in Clemson. In 2010, it was ranked 22nd nationwide. In 2010, 141 students graduated from Clemson University's LPN to BSN program. Clemson University charged in-state students $11,908 in tuition fees per year.
Lander University, which is located in Greenwood, is the second-ranked school in South Carolina that has a LPN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 45th in the country in 2010. 51 students graduated with degree in LPN to BSN from Lander University in 2010. Tuition at Lander University was $9,154 per year.
University of South Carolina-Upstate, which was ranked 45th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in South Carolina that has a LPN to BSN program. It is located in Spartanburg. In 2010, University of South Carolina-Upstate graduated 263 students from its LPN to BSN programs. Tuition at University of South Carolina-Upstate was $9,242 per year.
Tuition at South Carolina's LPN to BSN schools ranges from $22,518 per year to $3,342 per year. But, the average tuition is $7,201 per year. In 2010, the following South Carolina LPN to BSN schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Newberry College - located in Newberry, students are charged $22,518 per year
- Charleston Southern University - located in Charleston, students are charged $19,854 per year
- South University-Columbia - located in Columbia, students are charged $15,285 per year
The lowest tuition rates at South Carolina LPN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Northeastern Technical College - located in Cheraw, students are charged $3,342 per year
- Orangeburg Calhoun Technical College - located in Orangeburg, students are charged $3,349 per year
- Tri-County Technical College - located in Pendleton, students are charged $3,365 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in South Carolina and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN or forensic nursing, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in South Carolina
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in South Carolina
- Certificate in Nursing in South Carolina
Curious what studying LPN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in South Carolina
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are LPN to BSN related jobs in South Carolina