There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in South Carolina!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in South Carolina
Clemson University, which was ranked 22nd nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in South Carolina that has a RN to BSN program. It is located in Clemson. 141 students graduated with a degree in RN to BSN from Clemson University in 2010. Tuition at Clemson University was $11,908 per year.
The second-ranked school in South Carolina with a RN to BSN program is Lander University, which is located in Greenwood. In 2010, it was ranked 45th nationwide. 51 students graduated with degree in RN to BSN from Lander University in 2010. Lander University charged in-state students $9,154 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in South Carolina that has a RN to BSN program is University of South Carolina-Upstate. University of South Carolina-Upstate, which was ranked 46th in the country in 2010, is located in Spartanburg. 263 students graduated with degree in RN to BSN from University of South Carolina-Upstate in 2010. Students at University of South Carolina-Upstate paid $9,242 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at South Carolina's RN to BSN schools ranges from $22,518 per year to $3,342 per year. But, the average tuition is $7,201 per year. In 2010, the RN to BSN schools that charged the highest tuition rates in South Carolina were:
- Newberry College - located in Newberry, students are charged $22,518 per year
- Charleston Southern University - located in Charleston, students are charged $19,854 per year
- South University-Columbia - located in Columbia, students are charged $15,285 per year
The lowest tuition rates at South Carolina RN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Northeastern Technical College - located in Cheraw, students are charged $3,342 per year
- Orangeburg Calhoun Technical College - located in Orangeburg, students are charged $3,349 per year
- Tri-County Technical College - located in Pendleton, students are charged $3,365 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional South Carolina statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in South Carolina
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in South Carolina
- Certificate in Nursing in South Carolina
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in South Carolina
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in South Carolina