There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in South Carolina!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in South Carolina
The top-ranked school in South Carolina that has a RN to MSN program is Clemson University. Clemson University, which was ranked 22nd in the country in 2010, is located in Clemson. 141 students graduated with a degree in RN to MSN from Clemson University in 2010. Clemson University charged in-state students $11,908 in tuition fees per year.
Lander University, which is located in Greenwood, is the second-ranked school in South Carolina that has a RN to MSN program. It received a ranking of 45th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 51 students graduated from Lander University RN to MSN program. Tuition at Lander University was $9,154 per year.
University of South Carolina-Upstate, which is located in Spartanburg, is the third-ranked school in South Carolina that has a RN to MSN program. It received a ranking of 46th in the country in 2010. 263 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from University of South Carolina-Upstate in 2010. Students at University of South Carolina-Upstate paid $9,242 per year in tuition fees.
Rn to msn schools in South Carolina, charge students an average tuition of $7,201 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $22,518 per year, or as little as $3,342 per year. In 2010, the RN to MSN schools that charged the highest tuition rates in South Carolina were:
- Newberry College - located in Newberry, students are charged $22,518 per year
- Charleston Southern University - located in Charleston, students are charged $19,854 per year
- South University-Columbia - located in Columbia, students are charged $15,285 per year
The following South Carolina RN to MSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Northeastern Technical College - located in Cheraw, students are charged $3,342 per year
- Orangeburg Calhoun Technical College - located in Orangeburg, students are charged $3,349 per year
- Tri-County Technical College - located in Pendleton, students are charged $3,365 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in South Carolina and to compare salaries with various related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in South Carolina
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in South Carolina
- Master's Degree in Nursing in South Carolina
- Certificate in Nursing in South Carolina
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in South Carolina
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||370||$121,120||-56.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in South Carolina