There are schools offering theology degrees in South Carolina!
Schools Offering Theology Programs in South Carolina
The top-ranked school in South Carolina with a theology program is Furman University, which is located in Greenville. In 2010, it was ranked 23rd nationwide. In 2010, 8 students graduated from Furman University's theology program. Students at Furman University paid $38,088 per year in tuition fees.
Wofford College, which was ranked 27th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in South Carolina that has a theology program. It is located in Spartanburg. In 2010, Wofford College graduated 6 students from its theology program. Tuition at Wofford College was $31,710 per year.
College of Charleston, which is located in Charleston, is the third-ranked school in South Carolina that has a theology program. It received a ranking of 29th in the country in 2010. 16 students graduated with degree in theology from College of Charleston in 2010. Students at College of Charleston paid $10,314 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at South Carolina's theology schools ranges from $38,088 per year to $2,600 per year. But, the average tuition is $16,660 per year. In 2010, the theology schools that charged the highest tuition rates in South Carolina were:
- Furman University - located in Greenville, students are charged $38,088 per year
- Wofford College - located in Spartanburg, students are charged $31,710 per year
- Presbyterian College - located in Clinton, students are charged $30,180 per year
The lowest tuition rates at South Carolina theology schools were charged at the following schools:
- Cathedral Bible College - located in Myrtle Beach, students are charged $2,600 per year
- Clinton Junior College - located in Rock Hill, students are charged $4,535 per year
- W L Bonner College - located in Columbia, students are charged $8,868 per year
A theology degree from a South Carolina school... what next?
The highest percentage of theology graduates in South Carolina pursue careers as a theologist. 220 theologists were working in South Carolina in 2010. In South Carolina, the largest numbers of theologists work in the following counties:
- Calhoun County - 60 theologists
A theologist in South Carolina earns $61,330 per year on average. In 2010, however, some South Carolina theologists earned as little as less than $40,230 per year or as much as more than $90,200 per year. On average a theologist earns the most in the following South Carolina counties:
- Calhoun County - $60,620 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional South Carolina statistics regarding a career in theology. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as theology or christian counseling.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Theology in South Carolina
- Bachelor's Degree in Theology in South Carolina
- Master's Degree in Theology in South Carolina
- Doctoral Degree in Theology in South Carolina
Curious what studying Theology gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in South Carolina
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Philosophy and Religion Teachers, Postsecondary||220||$61,330||-38.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are theology related jobs in South Carolina