There are schools offering computer networking courses in South Dakota!
Schools Offering Computer Networking Programs in South Dakota
Approximately 0.3% of graduates in of South Dakota receive computer networking degrees every year. In other words, every year an estimated 60 computer network administrators graduate from South Dakota's 7 computer networking schools.
The top-ranked school in South Dakota that has a computer networking program is National American University-Ellsworth AFB Extension. National American University-Ellsworth AFB Extension, which was ranked 72nd in the country in 2010, is located in Ellsworth AFB. no students graduated with a degree in computer networking from National American University-Ellsworth AFB Extension in 2010. The tuition rate at National American University-Ellsworth AFB Extension was $6,800 per year.
The second-ranked school in South Dakota with a computer networking program is Dakota State University, which is located in Madison. In 2010, it was ranked 76th nationwide. In 2010, 1 students graduated from Dakota State University computer networking program. The tuition rate at Dakota State University was $6,455 per year.
Western Dakota Technical Institute, which was ranked 76th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in South Dakota that has a computer networking program. It is located in Rapid City. In 2010, 21 students graduated from Western Dakota Technical Institute computer networking program. Students at Western Dakota Technical Institute paid $4,860 per year in tuition fees.
Computer networking schools in South Dakota, charge students an average tuition of $8,745 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $15,660 per year, or as little as $3,606 per year. The South Dakota computer networking schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Globe University-Sioux Falls - located in Sioux Falls, students are charged $15,660 per year
- National American University-Rapid City - located in Rapid City, students are charged $12,038 per year
- National American University-Sioux Falls - located in Sioux Falls, students are charged $11,795 per year
The computer networking schools in South Dakota that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Southeast Technical Institute - located in Sioux Falls, students are charged $3,606 per year
- Western Dakota Technical Institute - located in Rapid City, students are charged $4,860 per year
- Dakota State University - located in Madison, students are charged $6,455 per year
A computer networking degree from a South Dakota school... what next?
Most people who graduate from computer networking school in South Dakota go on to work as a computer network administrator. In 2010, there were 1,210 computer network administrators working in South Dakota. The following counties have the largest number of South Dakota computer network administrators:
- Lincoln County - 510 computer network administrators
- Beadle County - 300 computer network administrators
- Meade County - 160 computer network administrators
A computer network administrator in South Dakota makes an average of $54,160 per year. The following counties in South Dakota have the highest average salaries for computer network administrators:
- Lincoln County - $56,880 per year
- Aurora County - $52,200 per year
- Beadle County - $52,060 per year
The following counties in South Dakota have the lowest average salaries for computer network administrators:
- Bennett County - $48,550 per year
- Meade County - $51,620 per year
- Beadle County - $52,060 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional South Dakota statistics regarding a career in computer networking and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as computer science or computer networking.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Computer Networking in South Dakota
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Networking in South Dakota
Curious what studying Computer Networking gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in South Dakota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Network and computer systems administrators||1,330||$52,230|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are computer networking related jobs in South Dakota