There are schools offering LPN to BSN programs in South Dakota!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in South Dakota
Augustana College, which is located in Sioux Falls, is the top-ranked school in South Dakota that has a LPN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 32nd in the country in 2010. In 2010, 56 students graduated from Augustana College's LPN to BSN program. Tuition at Augustana College was $25,104 per year.
University of South Dakota, which was ranked 36th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in South Dakota that has a LPN to BSN program. It is located in Vermillion. In 2010, 272 students graduated from University of South Dakota LPN to BSN program. Tuition at University of South Dakota was $6,762 per year.
The third-ranked school in South Dakota that has a LPN to BSN program is Dakota Wesleyan University. Dakota Wesleyan University, which was ranked 46th in the country in 2010, is located in Mitchell. In 2010, Dakota Wesleyan University graduated 78 students from its LPN to BSN programs. The tuition rate at Dakota Wesleyan University was $19,850 per year.
Lpn to bsn schools in South Dakota, charge students an average tuition of $12,342 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $25,104 per year, or as little as $2,396 per year. In 2010, the LPN to BSN schools that charged the highest tuition rates in South Dakota were:
- Augustana College - located in Sioux Falls, students are charged $25,104 per year
- Mount Marty College - located in Yankton, students are charged $19,932 per year
- Dakota Wesleyan University - located in Mitchell, students are charged $19,850 per year
The lowest tuition rates at South Dakota LPN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Oglala Lakota College - located in Kyle, students are charged $2,396 per year
- Sisseton Wahpeton College - located in Sisseton, students are charged $3,960 per year
- South Dakota State University - located in Brookings, students are charged $6,444 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional South Dakota statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as RN or forensic nursing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in South Dakota
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in South Dakota
- Master's Degree in Nursing in South Dakota
Curious what studying LPN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in South Dakota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are LPN to BSN related jobs in South Dakota