There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in South Dakota!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in South Dakota
Augustana College, which is located in Sioux Falls, is the top-ranked school in South Dakota that has a RN to MSN program. It received a ranking of 32nd in the country in 2010. 56 students graduated with a degree in RN to MSN from Augustana College in 2010. The tuition rate at Augustana College was $25,104 per year.
University of South Dakota, which is located in Vermillion, is the second-ranked school in South Dakota that has a RN to MSN program. It received a ranking of 36th in the country in 2010. 272 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from University of South Dakota in 2010. University of South Dakota charged in-state students $6,762 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in South Dakota with a RN to MSN program is Dakota Wesleyan University, which is located in Mitchell. In 2010, it was ranked 46th nationwide. In 2010, 78 students graduated from Dakota Wesleyan University RN to MSN program. Students at Dakota Wesleyan University paid $19,850 per year in tuition fees.
Rn to msn schools in South Dakota, charge students an average tuition of $12,342 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $25,104 per year, or as little as $2,396 per year. In 2010, the RN to MSN schools that charged the highest tuition rates in South Dakota were:
- Augustana College - located in Sioux Falls, students are charged $25,104 per year
- Mount Marty College - located in Yankton, students are charged $19,932 per year
- Dakota Wesleyan University - located in Mitchell, students are charged $19,850 per year
The lowest tuition rates at South Dakota RN to MSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Oglala Lakota College - located in Kyle, students are charged $2,396 per year
- Sisseton Wahpeton College - located in Sisseton, students are charged $3,960 per year
- South Dakota State University - located in Brookings, students are charged $6,444 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in South Dakota and to compare salaries with various related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in South Dakota
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in South Dakota
- Master's Degree in Nursing in South Dakota
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in South Dakota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||40||$55,800|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in South Dakota