There are schools offering communications degreess in Tennessee!
Schools Offering Communications Programs in Tennessee
Around 0.7% of Tennessee's graduates graduate from communications degree programs every year. Thus, Tennessee's 28 communications schools put out approximately 1,077 communications professionals each year.
Vanderbilt University, which is located in Nashville, is the top-ranked school in Tennessee that has a communications program. It received a ranking of 11th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Vanderbilt University graduated 46 students from its communications program. Vanderbilt University charged in-state students $39,930 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Tennessee with a communications program is Milligan College, which is located in Milligan College. In 2010, it was ranked 37th nationwide. In 2010, 9 students graduated from Milligan College communications program. Tuition at Milligan College was $23,520 per year.
Bryan College, which was ranked 37th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Tennessee that has a communications program. It is located in Dayton. In 2010, Bryan College graduated 26 students from its communications programs. Tuition at Bryan College was $18,620 per year.
Communications schools in Tennessee, charge students an average tuition of $14,775 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $39,930 per year, or as little as $3,130 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Tennessee communications schools were charged at the following schools:
- Vanderbilt University - located in Nashville, students are charged $39,930 per year
- Christian Brothers University - located in Memphis, students are charged $24,870 per year
- Belmont University - located in Nashville, students are charged $23,680 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Tennessee communications schools were charged at the following schools:
- Pellissippi State Community College - located in Knoxville, students are charged $3,130 per year
- East Tennessee State University - located in Johnson City, students are charged $5,823 per year
- Tennessee Technological University - located in Cookeville, students are charged $5,828 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Tennessee statistics regarding a career in communications and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as advertising or business writing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Communications in Tennessee
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications in Tennessee
- Master's Degree in Communications in Tennessee
- Doctoral Degree in Communications in Tennessee
Curious what studying Communications gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Tennessee
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Advertising Sales Agents||1,700||$39,390||-28.9%|
|Demonstrators and Product Promoters||1,120||$27,460||45.5%|
|Radio and Television Announcers||1,110||$27,850||-7.5%|
|Reporters and Correspondents||860||$33,060||-4.4%|
|Writers and Authors||620||$39,210||-27.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are communications related jobs in Tennessee