There are schools offering LPN to BSN programs in Tennessee!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Tennessee
The top-ranked school in Tennessee with a LPN to BSN program is Milligan College, which is located in Milligan College. In 2010, it was ranked 37th nationwide. 24 students graduated with a degree in LPN to BSN from Milligan College in 2010. The tuition rate at Milligan College was $23,520 per year.
The second-ranked school in Tennessee with a LPN to BSN program is Martin Methodist College, which is located in Pulaski. In 2010, it was ranked 38th nationwide. 7 students graduated with degree in LPN to BSN from Martin Methodist College in 2010. Martin Methodist College charged in-state students $19,518 in tuition fees per year.
Aquinas College, which was ranked 38th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Tennessee that has a LPN to BSN program. It is located in Nashville. In 2010, 135 students graduated from Aquinas College LPN to BSN program. Students at Aquinas College paid $18,330 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Tennessee LPN to BSN school, average tuition will be $11,436 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $3,073 per year to $23,680 per year. The Tennessee LPN to BSN schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Belmont University - located in Nashville, students are charged $23,680 per year
- Milligan College - located in Milligan College, students are charged $23,520 per year
- King College - located in Bristol, students are charged $22,908 per year
The LPN to BSN schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Tennessee were:
- Columbia State Community College - located in Columbia, students are charged $3,073 per year
- Cleveland State Community College - located in Cleveland, students are charged $3,101 per year
- Walters State Community College - located in Morristown, students are charged $3,101 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Tennessee statistics regarding a career in nursing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as RN or forensic nursing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Tennessee
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Tennessee
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Tennessee
Curious what studying LPN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Tennessee
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are LPN to BSN related jobs in Tennessee