There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in Tennessee!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Tennessee
Milligan College, which was ranked 37th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Tennessee that has a RN to BSN program. It is located in Milligan College. In 2010, 24 students graduated from Milligan College's RN to BSN program. Students at Milligan College paid $23,520 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Tennessee that has a RN to BSN program is Martin Methodist College. Martin Methodist College, which was ranked 38th in the country in 2010, is located in Pulaski. In 2010, 7 students graduated from Martin Methodist College RN to BSN program. The tuition rate at Martin Methodist College was $19,518 per year.
The third-ranked school in Tennessee that has a RN to BSN program is Aquinas College. Aquinas College, which was ranked 40th in the country in 2010, is located in Nashville. In 2010, 135 students graduated from Aquinas College RN to BSN program. The tuition rate at Aquinas College was $18,330 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Tennessee's RN to BSN schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $11,436 per year, though tuition can range from $23,680 per year to $3,073 per year. In 2010, the RN to BSN schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Tennessee were:
- Belmont University - located in Nashville, students are charged $23,680 per year
- Milligan College - located in Milligan College, students are charged $23,520 per year
- King College - located in Bristol, students are charged $22,908 per year
The following Tennessee RN to BSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Columbia State Community College - located in Columbia, students are charged $3,073 per year
- Cleveland State Community College - located in Cleveland, students are charged $3,101 per year
- Walters State Community College - located in Morristown, students are charged $3,101 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Tennessee and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Tennessee
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Tennessee
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Tennessee
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Tennessee
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in Tennessee