There are schools offering business management courses in Texas!
Schools Offering Business Management Programs in Texas
Around 0.1% of Texas's graduates graduate from business management degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 533 business administrators graduate from Texas' 30 business management schools.
Texas A & M University, which was ranked 15th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Texas that has a business management program. It is located in College Station. In 2010, 129 students graduated from Texas A & M University's business management program. Texas A & M University charged in-state students $8,387 in tuition fees per year.
University of Dallas, which was ranked 29th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Texas that has a business management program. It is located in Irving. Students at University of Dallas paid $29,463 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Texas with a business management program is Saint Edward's University, which is located in Austin. In 2010, it was ranked 34th nationwide. In 2010, 10 students graduated from Saint Edward's University business management program. The tuition rate at Saint Edward's University was $26,484 per year.
Tuition at Texas' business management schools ranges from $29,884 per year to $1,200 per year. But, the average tuition is $9,669 per year. In 2010, the business management schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Texas were:
- Baylor University - located in Waco, students are charged $29,884 per year
- University of Dallas - located in Irving, students are charged $29,463 per year
- Saint Edward's University - located in Austin, students are charged $26,484 per year
The business management schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Texas were:
- Tarrant County College District - located in Fort Worth, students are charged $1,200 per year
- Central Texas College - located in Killeen, students are charged $1,920 per year
- Temple College - located in Temple, students are charged $1,920 per year
A business management degree from a Texas school... what next?
A large number of Texas business management graduates become business administrators. If you decide to work as a business administrator in Texas, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 23,960 Texas business administrators as of 2010. The Texas counties with the largest populations of business administrators are:
- Austin County - 6,440 business administrators
- Collin County - 5,200 business administrators
- Bastrop County - 2,950 business administrators
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of business administrators is expected to grow by 18% by 2018. There are projected to be 30,550 business administrators working in the Texas then.
A business administrator in Texas makes an average of $86,290 per year. However, Texas business administrators earned anywhere in the range from as less than $18,330 per year to more than $159,890 per year in 2010. On average a business administrator earns the most in the following Texas counties:
- Midland County - $94,620 per year
- Austin County - $90,890 per year
- Bastrop County - $90,740 per year
The Texas counties with the lowest average salary for business administrators are:
- Grayson County - $58,900 per year
- Cameron County - $64,370 per year
- Bee County - $64,970 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Texas statistics regarding a career in business management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as healthcare management or construction management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Management in Texas
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management in Texas
- Master's Degree in Business Management in Texas
- Doctoral Degree in Business Management in Texas
- Certificate in Business Management in Texas
Curious what studying Business Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Texas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Administrative Services Managers||23,960||$86,290||2.2%|
|Managers, All Other||12,990||$111,010||0.0%|
|Advertising and Promotions Managers||2,470||$79,690||13.3%|
|Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes||350||$75,000||45.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business management related jobs in Texas