There are schools offering fashion marketing degrees in Texas!
Schools Offering Fashion Marketing Programs in Texas
Around 0.1% of Texas's graduates graduate from fashion marketing degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 534 fashion marketers graduate from Texas' 18 fashion marketing schools.
Texas Christian University, which is located in Fort Worth, is the top-ranked school in Texas that has a fashion marketing program. It received a ranking of 28th in the country in 2010. 50 students graduated with a degree in fashion marketing from Texas Christian University in 2010. The tuition rate at Texas Christian University was $30,090 per year.
Texas Tech University, which is located in Lubbock, is the second-ranked school in Texas that has a fashion marketing program. It received a ranking of 28th in the country in 2010. 39 students graduated with degree in fashion marketing from Texas Tech University in 2010. Students at Texas Tech University paid $6,970 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Texas with a fashion marketing program is Texas State University-San Marcos, which is located in San Marcos. In 2010, it was ranked 31st nationwide. In 2010, 88 students graduated from Texas State University-San Marcos fashion marketing program. Students at Texas State University-San Marcos paid $6,458 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at Texas' fashion marketing schools ranges from $30,090 per year to $1,200 per year. But, the average tuition is $11,639 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Texas fashion marketing schools were charged at the following schools:
- Texas Christian University - located in Fort Worth, students are charged $30,090 per year
- Baylor University - located in Waco, students are charged $29,884 per year
- University of the Incarnate Word - located in San Antonio, students are charged $21,890 per year
The fashion marketing schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Texas were:
- Tarrant County College District - located in Fort Worth, students are charged $1,200 per year
- Brookhaven College - located in Dallas, students are charged $1,230 per year
- El Centro College - located in Dallas, students are charged $1,230 per year
A fashion marketing degree from a Texas school... what next?
Most people who graduate from fashion marketing school in Texas go on to work as a fashion marketer. 7,370 fashion marketers were working in Texas in 2010. The Texas counties with the largest populations of fashion marketers are:
- Austin County - 2,050 fashion marketers
- Collin County - 1,470 fashion marketers
- Atascosa County - 700 fashion marketers
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of fashion marketers is expected to grow by 14% by 2018. There are projected to be 12,040 fashion marketers working in the Texas then.
A fashion marketer in Texas makes an average of $25,360 per year. However, this number is only an average. fashion marketers in Texas had varying salaries from $15,430 to $47,800 per year in 2010. On average a fashion marketer earns the most in the following Texas counties:
- Miller County - $30,100 per year
- Collin County - $29,350 per year
- Crosby County - $28,220 per year
On average, fashion marketers earns the least in the following Texas counties:
- Gregg County - $21,040 per year
- Webb County - $21,140 per year
- Anderson County - $21,740 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Texas statistics regarding a career in fashion marketing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as advertising or marketing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Fashion Marketing in Texas
- Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Marketing in Texas
- Certificate in Fashion Marketing in Texas
Curious what studying Fashion Marketing gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Texas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Merchandise Displayers and Window Trimmers||7,370||$25,360||16.2%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are fashion marketing related jobs in Texas