There are schools offering web development courses in Texas!
Schools Offering Web Development Programs in Texas
The top-ranked school in Texas with a web development program is University of North Texas, which is located in Denton. In 2010, it was ranked 66th nationwide. 9 students graduated with a degree in web development from University of North Texas in 2010. Tuition at University of North Texas was $7,306 per year.
Central Texas College, which is located in Killeen, is the second-ranked school in Texas that has a web development program. It received a ranking of 84th in the country in 2010. 0 students graduated with degree in web development from Central Texas College in 2010. Central Texas College charged in-state students $1,920 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Texas with a web development program is Texas State Technical College Waco, which is located in Waco. In 2010, it was ranked 84th nationwide. 16 students graduated with degree in web development from Texas State Technical College Waco in 2010. Students at Texas State Technical College Waco paid $3,636 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Texas' web development schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $4,018 per year, though tuition can range from $11,640 per year to $1,007 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Texas web development schools were charged at the following schools:
- University of Phoenix-Dallas Campus - located in Dallas, students are charged $11,640 per year
- University of Phoenix-Austin Campus - located in Austin, students are charged $11,640 per year
- University of Phoenix-Houston Campus - located in Houston, students are charged $11,640 per year
The following Texas web development schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- College of the Mainland - located in Texas City, students are charged $1,007 per year
- Lee College - located in Baytown, students are charged $1,086 per year
- Eastfield College - located in Mesquite, students are charged $1,230 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Texas statistics regarding a career in web development. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as web design or software engineering.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Web Development in Texas
- Bachelor's Degree in Web Development in Texas
- Certificate in Web Development in Texas
Curious what studying Web Development gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Texas
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Computer specialists, all other||8,410||$77,030|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are web development related jobs in Texas