There are schools offering biology degrees in Utah!
Schools Offering Biology Programs in Utah
University of Utah, which was ranked 27th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Utah that has a biology program. It is located in Salt Lake City. 162 students graduated with a degree in biology from University of Utah in 2010. University of Utah charged in-state students $6,272 in tuition fees per year.
Brigham Young University, which was ranked 56th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Utah that has a biology program. It is located in Provo. 288 students graduated with degree in biology from Brigham Young University in 2010. Brigham Young University charged in-state students $4,420 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Utah with a biology program is Utah State University, which is located in Logan. In 2010, it was ranked 66th nationwide. In 2010, Utah State University graduated 82 students from its biology programs. Utah State University charged in-state students $4,828 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Utah biology school, average tuition will be $6,043 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,542 per year to $25,980 per year. In 2010, the biology schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Utah were:
- Westminster College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $25,980 per year
- University of Utah - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $6,272 per year
- Utah State University - located in Logan, students are charged $4,828 per year
The following Utah biology schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Snow College - located in Ephraim, students are charged $2,542 per year
- Utah State University-College of Eastern Utah - located in Price, students are charged $2,670 per year
- Salt Lake Community College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $2,932 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Utah statistics regarding a career in biology. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as biomedical engineering or biology.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Biology in Utah
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology in Utah
- Master's Degree in Biology in Utah
- Doctoral Degree in Biology in Utah
- Certificate in Biology in Utah
Curious what studying Biology gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Utah
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Environmental Scientists and Specialists, Including Health||640||$60,310||-11.1%|
|Biological Scientists, All Other||270||$64,080||12.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are biology related jobs in Utah