There are schools offering business administration degrees in Utah!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Utah
The top-ranked school in Utah with a business administration program is University of Utah, which is located in Salt Lake City. In 2010, it was ranked 27th nationwide. In 2010, University of Utah graduated 388 students from its business administration program. University of Utah charged in-state students $6,272 in tuition fees per year.
Brigham Young University, which is located in Provo, is the second-ranked school in Utah that has a business administration program. It received a ranking of 56th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Brigham Young University graduated 329 students from its business administration program. Tuition at Brigham Young University was $4,420 per year.
Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo, which was ranked 56th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Utah that has a business administration program. It is located in Orem. In 2010, Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo graduated 9 students from its business administration programs. Students at Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo paid $14,867 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at Utah's business administration schools ranges from $27,350 per year to $2,542 per year. But, the average tuition is $10,084 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Utah business administration schools were charged at the following schools:
- Stevens-Henager College-Ogden - located in Ogden, students are charged $27,350 per year
- Westminster College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $25,980 per year
- Argosy University-Salt Lake City - located in Draper, students are charged $19,812 per year
The following Utah business administration schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Snow College - located in Ephraim, students are charged $2,542 per year
- Utah State University-College of Eastern Utah - located in Price, students are charged $2,670 per year
- Latter-day Saints Business College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $2,900 per year
A business administration degree from an Utah school... what next?
A large number of Utah business administration graduates become general managers. If you decide to work as a general manager in Utah, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 23,010 Utah general managers as of 2010. In Utah, the largest numbers of general managers work in the following counties:
- Salt Lake County - 12,470 general managers
- Juab County - 3,620 general managers
- Davis County - 3,250 general managers
The government projects that the number of general managers in Utah will grow by 8%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 20,440 general managers working in Utah.
On average, general managers earn $87,040 per year. However, Utah general managers earned anywhere in the range from as less than $25,970 per year to more than $147,670 per year in 2010. A general manager in the following Utah counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Salt Lake County - $93,510 per year
- Franklin County - $85,970 per year
- Juab County - $85,560 per year
A general manager in the following counties in Utah make the lowest salaries on average:
- Millard County - $52,860 per year
- Zapata County - $59,320 per year
- Washington County - $76,090 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Utah statistics regarding a career in business administration and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as project management or administrative assisting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Utah
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Utah
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Utah
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Utah
- Certificate in Business Administration in Utah
Curious what studying Business Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Utah
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||23,010||$87,040||87.7%|
|Administrative Services Managers||1,350||$72,350||-30.1%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business administration related jobs in Utah