There are schools offering business degrees in Utah!
Schools Offering Business Programs in Utah
University of Utah, which was ranked 27th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Utah that has a business program. It is located in Salt Lake City. 1,077 students graduated with a degree in business from University of Utah in 2010. University of Utah charged in-state students $6,272 in tuition fees per year.
Brigham Young University, which is located in Provo, is the second-ranked school in Utah that has a business program. It received a ranking of 56th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 1,379 students graduated from Brigham Young University business program. Brigham Young University charged in-state students $4,420 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Utah with a business program is Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo, which is located in Orem. In 2010, it was ranked 57th nationwide. 20 students graduated with degree in business from Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo in 2010. Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo charged in-state students $14,867 in tuition fees per year.
Business schools in Utah, charge students an average tuition of $9,167 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $27,350 per year, or as little as $2,542 per year. In 2010, the business schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Utah were:
- Stevens-Henager College-Ogden - located in Ogden, students are charged $27,350 per year
- Westminster College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $25,980 per year
- Argosy University-Salt Lake City - located in Draper, students are charged $19,812 per year
The following Utah business schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Snow College - located in Ephraim, students are charged $2,542 per year
- Utah State University-College of Eastern Utah - located in Price, students are charged $2,670 per year
- Latter-day Saints Business College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $2,900 per year
A business degree from an Utah school... what next?
business graduates in Utah can go into a variety of professions such as chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, accountant, and budget analyst. If you decide to work as a business professional in Utah, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 56,300 Utah business professional as of 2010. This number includes 3,560 business analysts, 2,240 chief executive officers, and 23,010 operations managers. The following counties have the largest number of Utah business professionals:
- Salt Lake County - 33,090 business professionals
- Juab County - 7,720 business professionals
- Davis County - 7,700 business professionals
The government projects that, by 2018, the number of business professionals in the state of Utah will grow to 75,450. This would require a 25% growth in the field.
business professionals in Utah earn $74,770 per year on average. But, salaries for business professional can vary. In 2010, business professional made as little as less than $15,940 per year or as much as more than $150,760 per year in Utah. On average business professional earn the most in the following Utah counties:
- Salt Lake County - $77,013 per year
- Juab County - $76,695 per year
- Davis County - $73,148 per year
The Utah counties with the lowest average salary for business professionals are:
- Millard County - $49,677 per year
- Box Elder County - $64,930 per year
- Carbon County - $67,991 per year
The business professionals with highest average salaries in Utah were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $130,790 per year
- Financial Manager - $101,410 per year
- Human Resources Manager - $90,570 per year
The business professionals with lowest average salaries in Utah were:
- Cost Estimator - $54,320 per year
- Credit Counselor - $46,130 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Utah statistics regarding a career in business. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or advertising.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business in Utah
- Bachelor's Degree in Business in Utah
- Master's Degree in Business in Utah
- Doctoral Degree in Business in Utah
- Certificate in Business in Utah
Curious what studying Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Utah
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||23,010||$87,040||87.7%|
|Accountants and Auditors||9,900||$62,930||14.2%|
|Personal Financial Advisors||1,890||$67,460||136.3%|
|Administrative Services Managers||1,350||$72,350||-30.1%|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||810||$80,910||52.8%|
|Human Resources Managers||370||$90,570|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business related jobs in Utah