There are schools offering communications degreess in Utah!
Schools Offering Communications Programs in Utah
Approximately 0.8% of graduates in of Utah receive communications degrees every year. In other words, every year an estimated 724 communications professionals graduate from Utah's 12 communications schools.
University of Utah, which was ranked 27th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Utah that has a communications program. It is located in Salt Lake City. 387 students graduated with a degree in communications from University of Utah in 2010. University of Utah charged in-state students $6,272 in tuition fees per year.
Brigham Young University, which was ranked 56th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Utah that has a communications program. It is located in Provo. In 2010, Brigham Young University graduated 39 students from its communications program. Tuition at Brigham Young University was $4,420 per year.
Utah State University, which was ranked 56th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Utah that has a communications program. It is located in Logan. Students at Utah State University paid $4,828 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at Utah's communications schools ranges from $25,980 per year to $2,542 per year. But, the average tuition is $6,429 per year. In 2010, the communications schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Utah were:
- Westminster College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $25,980 per year
- University of Phoenix-Utah Campus - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $10,680 per year
- University of Utah - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $6,272 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Utah communications schools were charged at the following schools:
- Snow College - located in Ephraim, students are charged $2,542 per year
- Utah State University-College of Eastern Utah - located in Price, students are charged $2,670 per year
- Salt Lake Community College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $2,932 per year
For more data regarding a career in communications in Utah and to compare salaries with various related fields such as advertising or business writing, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Communications in Utah
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications in Utah
- Master's Degree in Communications in Utah
- Doctoral Degree in Communications in Utah
Curious what studying Communications gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Utah
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Advertising Sales Agents||1,370||$49,390||23.4%|
|Demonstrators and Product Promoters||940||$24,880||-4.1%|
|Reporters and Correspondents||430||$39,070||87.0%|
|Radio and Television Announcers||310||$33,830||-6.1%|
|Writers and Authors||260||$41,400||8.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are communications related jobs in Utah