There are schools offering computer programming courses in Utah!
Schools Offering Computer Programming Programs in Utah
The top-ranked school in Utah with a computer programming program is Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo, which is located in Orem. In 2010, it was ranked 57th nationwide. 1 students graduated with a degree in computer programming from Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo in 2010. Tuition at Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo was $14,867 per year.
The second-ranked school in Utah with a computer programming program is Stevens-Henager College-Ogden, which is located in Ogden. In 2010, it was ranked 67th nationwide. Students at Stevens-Henager College-Ogden paid $27,350 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Utah that has a computer programming program is ITT Technical Institute-Murray. ITT Technical Institute-Murray, which was ranked 76th in the country in 2010, is located in Salt Lake City. 0 students graduated with degree in computer programming from ITT Technical Institute-Murray in 2010. The tuition rate at ITT Technical Institute-Murray was $18,048 per year.
Computer programming schools in Utah, charge students an average tuition of $9,589 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $27,350 per year, or as little as $2,670 per year. In 2010, the computer programming schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Utah were:
- Stevens-Henager College-Ogden - located in Ogden, students are charged $27,350 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Murray - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $18,048 per year
- Stevens-Henager College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $17,400 per year
The computer programming schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Utah were:
- Utah State University-College of Eastern Utah - located in Price, students are charged $2,670 per year
- Utah Valley University - located in Orem, students are charged $4,288 per year
- Weber State University - located in Ogden, students are charged $4,311 per year
A computer programming degree from an Utah school... what next?
Most people who graduate from computer programming school in Utah go on to work as a computer programmer. If you decide to work as a computer programmer in Utah, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 4,890 Utah computer programmers as of 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Utah computer programmers:
- Salt Lake County - 2,760 computer programmers
- Juab County - 1,320 computer programmers
- Davis County - 450 computer programmers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of computer programmers in the state of Utah will grow to 7,500. This would require a 3% growth in the profession.
A computer programmer in Utah makes an average of $70,300 per year. The following counties in Utah have the highest average salaries for computer programmers:
- Salt Lake County - $79,640 per year
- Juab County - $60,600 per year
- Davis County - $56,420 per year
The following counties in Utah have the lowest average salaries for computer programmers:
- Washington County - $48,330 per year
- Franklin County - $51,160 per year
- Box Elder County - $55,040 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Utah statistics regarding a career in computer programming and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as computer programming or computer science.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Computer Programming in Utah
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Programming in Utah
- Certificate in Computer Programming in Utah
Curious what studying Computer Programming gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Utah
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Forensic Science Technicians||120||$42,920||33.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are computer programming related jobs in Utah