There are schools offering construction management certificates in Utah!
Schools Offering Construction Management Programs in Utah
- Construction Management Certificates in New Mexico
- Construction Management Certificates in Arizona
- Construction Management Certificates in Idaho
- Construction Management Certificates in Nevada
- Construction Management Certificates in Colorado
- Construction Management Certificates in Wyoming
- See All Schools in Utah
Around 0.3% of Utah's graduates graduate from construction management degree programs every year. Thus, Utah's 10 construction management schools put out approximately 303 construction managers each year.
Brigham Young University, which was ranked 56th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Utah that has a construction management program. It is located in Provo. 105 students graduated with a degree in construction management from Brigham Young University in 2010. The tuition rate at Brigham Young University was $4,420 per year.
The second-ranked school in Utah that has a construction management program is Southern Utah University. Southern Utah University, which was ranked 72nd in the country in 2010, is located in Cedar City. In 2010, Southern Utah University graduated 19 students from its construction management program. Southern Utah University charged in-state students $4,736 in tuition fees per year.
Bridgerland Applied Technology College, which is located in Logan, is the third-ranked school in Utah that has a construction management program. It received a ranking of 75th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Bridgerland Applied Technology College graduated 43 students from its construction management programs. The tuition rate at Bridgerland Applied Technology College was $0 per year.
Construction management schools in Utah, charge students an average tuition of $6,011 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $18,048 per year, or as little as $2,542 per year. In 2010, the following Utah construction management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- ITT Technical Institute-Murray - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $18,048 per year
- Fortis College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $16,160 per year
- Southern Utah University - located in Cedar City, students are charged $4,736 per year
The construction management schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Utah were:
- Snow College - located in Ephraim, students are charged $2,542 per year
- Utah State University-College of Eastern Utah - located in Price, students are charged $2,670 per year
- Salt Lake Community College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $2,932 per year
A construction management degree from an Utah school... what next?
Most people who graduate from construction management school in Utah go on to work as a construction manager. In 2010, there were 1,550 construction managers working in Utah. The Utah counties with the largest populations of construction managers are:
- Salt Lake County - 910 construction managers
- Davis County - 220 construction managers
- Juab County - 200 construction managers
The government projects that the number of construction managers in Utah will grow by 25%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 10,980 construction managers working in Utah.
On average, construction managers earn $78,710 per year. However, this number is only an average. construction managers in Utah had varying salaries from $35,440 to $128,060 per year in 2010. On average a construction manager earns the most in the following Utah counties:
- Carbon County - $88,650 per year
- Juab County - $83,810 per year
- Salt Lake County - $80,050 per year
On average, construction managers earns the least in the following Utah counties:
- Franklin County - $61,460 per year
- Box Elder County - $65,610 per year
- Washington County - $69,360 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Utah statistics regarding a career in construction management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business management or real estate.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Construction Management in Utah
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management in Utah
- Master's Degree in Construction Management in Utah
- Certificate in Construction Management in Utah
Curious what studying Construction Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Utah
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers||5,870||$57,290||-14.2%|
|Construction and Building Inspectors||630||$50,540||-20.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are construction management related jobs in Utah