There are schools offering design programs in Utah!
Schools Offering Design Programs in Utah
The top-ranked school in Utah with a design program is University of Utah, which is located in Salt Lake City. In 2010, it was ranked 27th nationwide. In 2010, 8 students graduated from University of Utah's design program. The tuition rate at University of Utah was $6,272 per year.
The second-ranked school in Utah with a design program is Brigham Young University, which is located in Provo. In 2010, it was ranked 56th nationwide. In 2010, 80 students graduated from Brigham Young University design program. Tuition at Brigham Young University was $4,420 per year.
The third-ranked school in Utah with a design program is Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo, which is located in Orem. In 2010, it was ranked 57th nationwide. In 2010, Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo graduated 19 students from its design programs. The tuition rate at Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo was $14,867 per year.
Design schools in Utah, charge students an average tuition of $8,664 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $27,350 per year, or as little as $2,542 per year. In 2010, the design schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Utah were:
- Stevens-Henager College-Ogden - located in Ogden, students are charged $27,350 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Murray - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $18,048 per year
- The Art Institute of Salt Lake City - located in Draper, students are charged $17,488 per year
The design schools in Utah that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Snow College - located in Ephraim, students are charged $2,542 per year
- Utah State University-College of Eastern Utah - located in Price, students are charged $2,670 per year
- Latter-day Saints Business College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $2,900 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Utah statistics regarding a career in design. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as fashion design or drafting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Design in Utah
- Bachelor's Degree in Design in Utah
- Certificate in Design in Utah
Curious what studying Design gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Utah
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Commercial and Industrial Designers||340||$53,420||-26.1%|
|Set and Exhibit Designers||100||$38,690||100.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are design related jobs in Utah