There are schools offering healthcare administration programs in Utah!
Schools Offering Healthcare Administration Programs in Utah
Each year, approximately 0.1% of Utah graduates receive degrees in healthcare administration. In other words, every year an estimated 126 healthcare administrators graduate from Utah's 12 healthcare administration schools.
The top-ranked school in Utah that has a healthcare administration program is Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo. Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo, which was ranked 57th in the country in 2010, is located in Orem. In 2010, Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo graduated 6 students from its healthcare administration program. Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo charged in-state students $14,867 in tuition fees per year.
AmeriTech College, which is located in Provo, is the second-ranked school in Utah that has a healthcare administration program. It received a ranking of 65th in the country in 2010. In 2010, AmeriTech College graduated 5 students from its healthcare administration program.
Stevens-Henager College-Ogden, which was ranked 65th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Utah that has a healthcare administration program. It is located in Ogden. In 2010, Stevens-Henager College-Ogden graduated 9 students from its healthcare administration programs. Stevens-Henager College-Ogden charged in-state students $27,350 in tuition fees per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Utah's healthcare administration schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $9,957 per year, though tuition can range from $27,350 per year to $2,932 per year. The Utah healthcare administration schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Stevens-Henager College-Ogden - located in Ogden, students are charged $27,350 per year
- Stevens-Henager College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $17,400 per year
- Fortis College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $16,160 per year
The following Utah healthcare administration schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Salt Lake Community College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $2,932 per year
- Weber State University - located in Ogden, students are charged $4,311 per year
- Western Governors University - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $5,870 per year
A healthcare administration degree from an Utah school... what next?
Most people who graduate from healthcare administration school in Utah go on to work as a healthcare administrator. Utah had 2,100 healthcare administrators in 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Utah healthcare administrators:
- Salt Lake County - 1,300 healthcare administrators
- Davis County - 290 healthcare administrators
- Juab County - 220 healthcare administrators
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of healthcare administrators is expected to grow by 31% by 2018. There are projected to be 3,180 healthcare administrators working in the Utah then.
A healthcare administrator in Utah makes an average of $92,590 per year. In 2010, however, some Utah healthcare administrators earned as little as less than $42,240 per year or as much as more than $162,350 per year. The following counties in Utah have the highest average salaries for healthcare administrators:
- Zapata County - $118,930 per year
- Washington County - $97,570 per year
- Juab County - $94,790 per year
The following counties in Utah have the lowest average salaries for healthcare administrators:
- Carbon County - $75,980 per year
- Davis County - $86,730 per year
- Franklin County - $90,690 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Utah statistics regarding a career in healthcare administration. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as health information management or health science.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Utah
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Utah
- Certificate in Healthcare Administration in Utah
Curious what studying Healthcare Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Utah
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||2,100||$92,590||13.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are healthcare administration related jobs in Utah