There are schools offering LPN to BSN programs in Utah!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Utah
University of Utah, which is located in Salt Lake City, is the top-ranked school in Utah that has a LPN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 27th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 246 students graduated from University of Utah's LPN to BSN program. Students at University of Utah paid $6,272 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Utah with a LPN to BSN program is Brigham Young University, which is located in Provo. In 2010, it was ranked 56th nationwide. In 2010, 106 students graduated from Brigham Young University LPN to BSN program. The tuition rate at Brigham Young University was $4,420 per year.
The third-ranked school in Utah with a LPN to BSN program is AmeriTech College, which is located in Draper. In 2010, it was ranked 59th nationwide. In 2010, AmeriTech College graduated 112 students from its LPN to BSN programs. Students at AmeriTech College paid $22,715 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Utah's LPN to BSN schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $10,686 per year, though tuition can range from $27,350 per year to $2,670 per year. In 2010, the LPN to BSN schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Utah were:
- Stevens-Henager College-Ogden - located in Ogden, students are charged $27,350 per year
- Westminster College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $25,980 per year
- AmeriTech College - located in Draper, students are charged $22,715 per year
The following Utah LPN to BSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Utah State University-College of Eastern Utah - located in Price, students are charged $2,670 per year
- Salt Lake Community College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $2,932 per year
- Dixie State College of Utah - located in Saint George, students are charged $3,489 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Utah statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as RN or forensic nursing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Utah
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Utah
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Utah
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Utah
Curious what studying LPN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Utah
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are LPN to BSN related jobs in Utah