There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in Utah!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Utah
University of Utah, which was ranked 27th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Utah that has a RN to BSN program. It is located in Salt Lake City. In 2010, University of Utah graduated 246 students from its RN to BSN program. Students at University of Utah paid $6,272 per year in tuition fees.
Brigham Young University, which was ranked 56th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Utah that has a RN to BSN program. It is located in Provo. In 2010, Brigham Young University graduated 106 students from its RN to BSN program. The tuition rate at Brigham Young University was $4,420 per year.
The third-ranked school in Utah that has a RN to BSN program is AmeriTech College. AmeriTech College, which was ranked 59th in the country in 2010, is located in Draper. In 2010, AmeriTech College graduated 112 students from its RN to BSN programs. AmeriTech College charged in-state students $22,715 in tuition fees per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Utah's RN to BSN schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $10,686 per year, though tuition can range from $27,350 per year to $2,670 per year. In 2010, the following Utah RN to BSN schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Stevens-Henager College-Ogden - located in Ogden, students are charged $27,350 per year
- Westminster College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $25,980 per year
- AmeriTech College - located in Draper, students are charged $22,715 per year
The RN to BSN schools in Utah that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Utah State University-College of Eastern Utah - located in Price, students are charged $2,670 per year
- Salt Lake Community College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $2,932 per year
- Dixie State College of Utah - located in Saint George, students are charged $3,489 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Utah statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Utah
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Utah
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Utah
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Utah
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Utah
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in Utah