There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in Utah!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Utah
University of Utah, which was ranked 27th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Utah that has a RN to MSN program. It is located in Salt Lake City. In 2010, University of Utah graduated 246 students from its RN to MSN program. Students at University of Utah paid $6,272 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Utah that has a RN to MSN program is Brigham Young University. Brigham Young University, which was ranked 56th in the country in 2010, is located in Provo. In 2010, Brigham Young University graduated 106 students from its RN to MSN program. Students at Brigham Young University paid $4,420 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Utah that has a RN to MSN program is Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo. Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo, which was ranked 57th in the country in 2010, is located in Orem. In 2010, Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo graduated 7 students from its RN to MSN programs. Stevens-Henager College of Business-Provo charged in-state students $14,867 in tuition fees per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Utah's RN to MSN schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $11,291 per year, though tuition can range from $27,350 per year to $2,670 per year. In 2010, the following Utah RN to MSN schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Stevens-Henager College-Ogden - located in Ogden, students are charged $27,350 per year
- Westminster College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $25,980 per year
- AmeriTech College - located in Draper, students are charged $22,715 per year
The RN to MSN schools in Utah that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Utah State University-College of Eastern Utah - located in Price, students are charged $2,670 per year
- Salt Lake Community College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $2,932 per year
- Dixie State College of Utah - located in Saint George, students are charged $3,489 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Utah statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Utah
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Utah
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Utah
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Utah
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Utah
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||90||$69,830||-50.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in Utah