There are schools offering sociology degrees in Utah!
Schools Offering Sociology Programs in Utah
The top-ranked school in Utah that has a sociology program is University of Utah. University of Utah, which was ranked 27th in the country in 2010, is located in Salt Lake City. 121 students graduated with a degree in sociology from University of Utah in 2010. University of Utah charged in-state students $6,272 in tuition fees per year.
Brigham Young University, which is located in Provo, is the second-ranked school in Utah that has a sociology program. It received a ranking of 56th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 125 students graduated from Brigham Young University sociology program. Students at Brigham Young University paid $4,420 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Utah with a sociology program is Utah State University, which is located in Logan. In 2010, it was ranked 66th nationwide. In 2010, 59 students graduated from Utah State University sociology program. Students at Utah State University paid $4,828 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Utah's sociology schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $7,003 per year, though tuition can range from $25,980 per year to $2,542 per year. In 2010, the following Utah sociology schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Westminster College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $25,980 per year
- University of Utah - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $6,272 per year
- Utah State University - located in Logan, students are charged $4,828 per year
The sociology schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Utah were:
- Snow College - located in Ephraim, students are charged $2,542 per year
- Salt Lake Community College - located in Salt Lake City, students are charged $2,932 per year
- Weber State University - located in Ogden, students are charged $4,311 per year
For more data regarding a career in sociology in Utah and to compare salaries with various related fields such as forensic psychology or school psychology, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Sociology in Utah
- Bachelor's Degree in Sociology in Utah
- Master's Degree in Sociology in Utah
- Doctoral Degree in Sociology in Utah
Curious what studying Sociology gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Utah
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Sociology Teachers, Postsecondary||210||$62,870||61.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are sociology related jobs in Utah