There are schools offering acting classes in Vermont!
Schools Offering Acting Programs in Vermont
The top-ranked school in Vermont that has a acting program is Middlebury College. Middlebury College, which was ranked 16th in the country in 2010, is located in Middlebury. 14 students graduated with a degree in acting from Middlebury College in 2010.
The second-ranked school in Vermont with a acting program is University of Vermont, which is located in Burlington. In 2010, it was ranked 25th nationwide. 10 students graduated with degree in acting from University of Vermont in 2010. Students at University of Vermont paid $14,066 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Vermont with a acting program is Saint Michael's College, which is located in Colchester. In 2010, it was ranked 31st nationwide. In 2010, 6 students graduated from Saint Michael's College acting program. Students at Saint Michael's College paid $34,845 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Vermont acting school, average tuition will be $20,616 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $8,989 per year to $41,350 per year. In 2010, the acting schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Vermont were:
- Bennington College - located in Bennington, students are charged $41,350 per year
- Marlboro College - located in Marlboro, students are charged $35,120 per year
- Saint Michael's College - located in Colchester, students are charged $34,845 per year
The following Vermont acting schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Johnson State College - located in Johnson, students are charged $8,989 per year
- Castleton State College - located in Castleton, students are charged $9,096 per year
- University of Vermont - located in Burlington, students are charged $14,066 per year
For more data regarding a career in acting in Vermont and to compare salaries with various related fields such as art or acting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Acting in Vermont
- Bachelor's Degree in Acting in Vermont
Curious what studying Acting gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Vermont
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Producers and Directors||220||$52,340||100.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are acting related jobs in Vermont