There are schools offering communications degreess in Vermont!
Schools Offering Communications Programs in Vermont
Each year, approximately 0.4% of Vermont graduates receive degrees in communications. In other words, every year an estimated 60 communications professionals graduate from Vermont's 7 communications schools.
Norwich University, which is located in Northfield, is the top-ranked school in Vermont that has a communications program. It received a ranking of 41st in the country in 2010. In 2010, Norwich University graduated 14 students from its communications program. Tuition at Norwich University was $28,738 per year.
Castleton State College, which is located in Castleton, is the second-ranked school in Vermont that has a communications program. It received a ranking of 44th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 12 students graduated from Castleton State College communications program. Castleton State College charged in-state students $9,096 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Vermont with a communications program is Green Mountain College, which is located in Poultney. In 2010, it was ranked 44th nationwide. In 2010, Green Mountain College graduated 4 students from its communications programs. Green Mountain College charged in-state students $27,948 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Vermont's communications schools ranges from $41,350 per year to $5,020 per year. But, the average tuition is $22,712 per year. The Vermont communications schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Bennington College - located in Bennington, students are charged $41,350 per year
- Norwich University - located in Northfield, students are charged $28,738 per year
- Green Mountain College - located in Poultney, students are charged $27,948 per year
The communications schools in Vermont that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Community College of Vermont - located in Montpelier, students are charged $5,020 per year
- Castleton State College - located in Castleton, students are charged $9,096 per year
- Southern Vermont College - located in Bennington, students are charged $19,655 per year
For more data regarding a career in communications in Vermont and to compare salaries with various related fields such as advertising or business writing, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Communications in Vermont
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications in Vermont
Curious what studying Communications gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Vermont
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Advertising Sales Agents||390||$40,820||-29.1%|
|Writers and Authors||170||$48,350||13.3%|
|Radio and Television Announcers||150||$26,610||-16.7%|
|Reporters and Correspondents||120||$39,330||20.0%|
|Demonstrators and Product Promoters||110||$25,050||-15.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are communications related jobs in Vermont