There are schools offering history degrees in Vermont!
Schools Offering History Programs in Vermont
The top-ranked school in Vermont that has a history program is Middlebury College. Middlebury College, which was ranked 16th in the country in 2010, is located in Middlebury. In 2010, 26 students graduated from Middlebury College's history program.
The second-ranked school in Vermont with a history program is University of Vermont, which is located in Burlington. In 2010, it was ranked 25th nationwide. In 2010, University of Vermont graduated 98 students from its history program. Tuition at University of Vermont was $14,066 per year.
The third-ranked school in Vermont with a history program is Saint Michael's College, which is located in Colchester. In 2010, it was ranked 31st nationwide. In 2010, 29 students graduated from Saint Michael's College history program. Tuition at Saint Michael's College was $34,845 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Vermont's history schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $21,845 per year, though tuition can range from $41,350 per year to $8,989 per year. In 2010, the history schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Vermont were:
- Bennington College - located in Bennington, students are charged $41,350 per year
- Marlboro College - located in Marlboro, students are charged $35,120 per year
- Saint Michael's College - located in Colchester, students are charged $34,845 per year
The history schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Vermont were:
- Johnson State College - located in Johnson, students are charged $8,989 per year
- Castleton State College - located in Castleton, students are charged $9,096 per year
- University of Vermont - located in Burlington, students are charged $14,066 per year
For more data regarding a career in history in Vermont and to compare salaries with various related fields such as political science or history, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in History in Vermont
- Master's Degree in History in Vermont
Curious what studying History gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Vermont
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are history related jobs in Vermont