There are schools offering LPN to BSN programs in Virginia!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Virginia
The top-ranked school in Virginia with a LPN to BSN program is University of Virginia-Main Campus, which is located in Charlottesville. In 2010, it was ranked 10th nationwide. In 2010, University of Virginia-Main Campus graduated 211 students from its LPN to BSN program. Students at University of Virginia-Main Campus paid $10,828 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Virginia that has a LPN to BSN program is James Madison University. James Madison University, which was ranked 20th in the country in 2010, is located in Harrisonburg. In 2010, 123 students graduated from James Madison University LPN to BSN program. James Madison University charged in-state students $7,860 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Virginia that has a LPN to BSN program is Virginia Commonwealth University. Virginia Commonwealth University, which was ranked 32nd in the country in 2010, is located in Richmond. In 2010, Virginia Commonwealth University graduated 243 students from its LPN to BSN programs. Virginia Commonwealth University charged in-state students $8,817 in tuition fees per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Virginia's LPN to BSN schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $7,253 per year, though tuition can range from $29,905 per year to $2,616 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Virginia LPN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Lynchburg College - located in Lynchburg, students are charged $29,905 per year
- Shenandoah University - located in Winchester, students are charged $26,080 per year
- Eastern Mennonite University - located in Harrisonburg, students are charged $25,200 per year
The LPN to BSN schools in Virginia that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Southwest Virginia Community College - located in Richlands, students are charged $2,616 per year
- Mountain Empire Community College - located in Big Stone Gap, students are charged $2,652 per year
- New River Community College - located in Dublin, students are charged $2,677 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Virginia statistics regarding a career in nursing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as RN or forensic nursing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Virginia
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Virginia
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Virginia
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Virginia
- Certificate in Nursing in Virginia
Curious what studying LPN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Virginia
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are LPN to BSN related jobs in Virginia