There are schools offering restaurant management degrees in Virginia!
Schools Offering Restaurant Management Programs in Virginia
The only accredited Restaurant Management school in Virginia is Stratford University. Stratford University, which was ranked 87th in the country in 2010, is located in Falls Church. In 2010, 24 students graduated from Stratford University's Restaurant Management programs.
The tuition rate for students taking Restaurant Management courses at Stratford University was $18,865 per year.
A Restaurant Management degree from a Virginia school... what next?
A majority of Virginia Restaurant Management graduates become a restaurant manager. In Virginia, the largest numbers of restaurant managers work in the following counties:
- Caroline County - 480 restaurant managers
- Chesapeake County - 370 restaurant managers
- Botetourt County - 170 restaurant managers
A restaurant manager in Virginia earns $57,160 per year on average. But, in 2010, some Virginia restaurant managers earned as little as less than $25,570 per year or as much as more than $90,530 per year. The following counties in Virginia have the highest average salaries for restaurant managers:
- Amherst County - $64,400 per year
- Harrisonburg County - $63,750 per year
- Albemarle County - $54,510 per year
On average restaurant managers earns the least in the following Virginia counties:
- Buchanan County - $41,290 per year
- Alleghany County - $42,260 per year
- Brunswick County - $48,260 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional restaurant management statistics regarding a career in Restaurant Management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business administration or business management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Restaurant Management in Virginia
- Bachelor's Degree in Restaurant Management in Virginia
Curious what studying Restaurant Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Virginia
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Food Service Managers||2,870||$57,160||-26.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are restaurant management related jobs in Virginia