There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in Virginia!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Virginia
The top-ranked school in Virginia that has a RN to BSN program is University of Virginia-Main Campus. University of Virginia-Main Campus, which was ranked 10th in the country in 2010, is located in Charlottesville. In 2010, University of Virginia-Main Campus graduated 211 students from its RN to BSN program. University of Virginia-Main Campus charged in-state students $10,828 in tuition fees per year.
James Madison University, which was ranked 20th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Virginia that has a RN to BSN program. It is located in Harrisonburg. In 2010, James Madison University graduated 123 students from its RN to BSN program. Students at James Madison University paid $7,860 per year in tuition fees.
Virginia Commonwealth University, which was ranked 20th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Virginia that has a RN to BSN program. It is located in Richmond. 243 students graduated with degree in RN to BSN from Virginia Commonwealth University in 2010. Tuition at Virginia Commonwealth University was $8,817 per year.
Rn to bsn schools in Virginia, charge students an average tuition of $7,253 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $29,905 per year, or as little as $2,616 per year. The Virginia RN to BSN schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Lynchburg College - located in Lynchburg, students are charged $29,905 per year
- Shenandoah University - located in Winchester, students are charged $26,080 per year
- Eastern Mennonite University - located in Harrisonburg, students are charged $25,200 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Virginia RN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Southwest Virginia Community College - located in Richlands, students are charged $2,616 per year
- Mountain Empire Community College - located in Big Stone Gap, students are charged $2,652 per year
- New River Community College - located in Dublin, students are charged $2,677 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Virginia statistics regarding a career in nursing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Virginia
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Virginia
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Virginia
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Virginia
- Certificate in Nursing in Virginia
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Virginia
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in Virginia