There are schools offering healthcare administration programs in Washington DC!
Schools Offering Healthcare Administration Programs in Washington DC
- Healthcare Administration Programs in New Jersey
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Delaware
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Virginia
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Pennsylvania
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Maryland
- Healthcare Administration Programs in West Virginia
- See All Schools in Washington DC
Each year, roughly 0.7% of Washington DC students graduate with degrees in healthcare administration. Thus, Washington DC's 7 healthcare administration schools put out approximately 222 healthcare administrators each year.
The top-ranked school in Washington DC with a healthcare administration program is George Washington University, which is located in Washington. In 2010, it was ranked 17th nationwide. 143 students graduated with a degree in healthcare administration from George Washington University in 2010. Students at George Washington University paid $42,905 per year in tuition fees.
Howard University, which is located in Washington, is the second-ranked school in Washington DC that has a healthcare administration program. It received a ranking of 30th in the country in 2010. Howard University charged in-state students $18,120 in tuition fees per year.
Georgetown University, which is located in Washington, is the third-ranked school in Washington DC that has a healthcare administration program. It received a ranking of 54th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Georgetown University graduated 43 students from its healthcare administration programs. Tuition at Georgetown University was $40,203 per year.
Healthcare administration schools in Washington DC, charge students an average tuition of $22,987 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $42,905 per year, or as little as $10,730 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Washington DC healthcare administration schools were charged at the following schools:
- George Washington University - located in Washington, students are charged $42,905 per year
- Georgetown University - located in Washington, students are charged $40,203 per year
- Howard University - located in Washington, students are charged $18,120 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Washington DC healthcare administration schools were charged at the following schools:
- Potomac College - located in Washington, students are charged $10,730 per year
- University of Phoenix-Washington DC Campus - located in Washington, students are charged $11,880 per year
- Strayer University-District of Columbia - located in Washington, students are charged $14,085 per year
A healthcare administration degree from a Washington DC school... what next?
The highest percentage of healthcare administration graduates in Washington DC pursue careers as a healthcare administrator. If you decide to work as a healthcare administrator in Washington DC, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 2,310 Washington DC healthcare administrators as of 2010. In Washington DC, the largest numbers of healthcare administrators work in the following counties:
- County - 5,220 healthcare administrators
On average, healthcare administrators earn $98,770 per year. In 2010, however, some Washington DC healthcare administrators earned as little as less than $58,410 per year or as much as more than $150,490 per year. The counties in Washington DC with the highest average salary for a healthcare administrator are:
- County - $101,460 per year
For more data regarding a career in healthcare administration in Washington DC and to compare salaries with various related fields such as health information management or health science, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Washington DC
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Washington DC
- Doctoral Degree in Healthcare Administration in Washington DC
Curious what studying Healthcare Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Washington DC
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||2,310||$98,770||83.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are healthcare administration related jobs in Washington DC