There are schools offering MBA programs in Washington DC!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Washington DC
Each year, roughly 4.5% of Washington DC students graduate with degrees in business administration. That means an estimated 1,461 general managers graduate from Washington DC's 10 MBA schools each year.
The top-ranked school in Washington DC with a MBA program is George Washington University, which is located in Washington. In 2010, it was ranked 17th nationwide. 450 students graduated with a degree in MBA from George Washington University in 2010. Students at George Washington University paid $42,905 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Washington DC that has a MBA program is American University. American University, which was ranked 23rd in the country in 2010, is located in Washington. In 2010, American University graduated 329 students from its MBA program. The tuition rate at American University was $36,697 per year.
The third-ranked school in Washington DC that has a MBA program is Howard University. Howard University, which was ranked 30th in the country in 2010, is located in Washington. In 2010, 59 students graduated from Howard University MBA program. Howard University charged in-state students $18,120 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Washington DC's MBA schools ranges from $42,905 per year to $7,000 per year. But, the average tuition is $23,312 per year. The Washington DC MBA schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- George Washington University - located in Washington, students are charged $42,905 per year
- Georgetown University - located in Washington, students are charged $40,203 per year
- American University - located in Washington, students are charged $36,697 per year
The following Washington DC MBA schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- University of the District of Columbia - located in Washington, students are charged $7,000 per year
- Potomac College - located in Washington, students are charged $10,730 per year
- Gallaudet University - located in Washington, students are charged $11,226 per year
A MBA degree from a Washington DC school... what next?
Most people who graduate from MBA school in Washington DC go on to work as a general manager. 26,910 general managers were working in Washington DC in 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Washington DC general managers:
- County - 58,390 general managers
A general manager in Washington DC earns $124,690 per year on average. The counties in Washington DC with the highest average salary for a general manager are:
- County - $131,670 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Washington DC statistics regarding a career in business administration. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Washington DC
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Washington DC
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Washington DC
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Washington DC
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Washington DC
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||26,910||$124,690||112.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Washington DC