There are schools offering business administration degrees in Washington State!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Washington State
Each year, approximately 2.9% of Washington State graduates receive degrees in business administration. In other words, every year an estimated 4,691 general managers graduate from Washington State's 59 business administration schools.
The top-ranked school in Washington State that has a business administration program is University of Washington-Seattle Campus. University of Washington-Seattle Campus, which was ranked 13th in the country in 2010, is located in Seattle. In 2010, 447 students graduated from University of Washington-Seattle Campus' business administration program. Students at University of Washington-Seattle Campus paid $8,701 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Washington State that has a business administration program is Washington State University. Washington State University, which was ranked 27th in the country in 2010, is located in Pullman. 272 students graduated with degree in business administration from Washington State University in 2010. Washington State University charged in-state students $9,489 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Washington State that has a business administration program is Western Washington University. Western Washington University, which was ranked 28th in the country in 2010, is located in Bellingham. 147 students graduated with degree in business administration from Western Washington University in 2010. The tuition rate at Western Washington University was $6,858 per year.
Business administration schools in Washington State, charge students an average tuition of $9,550 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $37,225 per year, or as little as $2,610 per year. In 2010, the business administration schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Washington State were:
- University of Puget Sound - located in Tacoma, students are charged $37,225 per year
- Gonzaga University - located in Spokane, students are charged $30,925 per year
- Seattle University - located in Seattle, students are charged $30,825 per year
The business administration schools in Washington State that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Spokane Falls Community College - located in Spokane, students are charged $2,610 per year
- Spokane Community College - located in Spokane, students are charged $2,610 per year
- Renton Technical College - located in Renton, students are charged $2,785 per year
A business administration degree from a Washington State school... what next?
A large number of Washington State business administration graduates become general managers. In 2010, there were 22,150 general managers working in Washington State. The Washington State counties with the largest populations of general managers are:
- King County - 12,250 general managers
- Pierce County - 1,950 general managers
- Spokane County - 1,430 general managers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 23,940 general managers will be working in Washington State state. This would require the number of general managers to grow by 6%.
A general manager in Washington State earns $131,480 per year on average. In 2010, however, some Washington State general managers earned as little as less than $54,540 per year or as much as more than $158,600 per year. The counties in Washington State with the highest average salary for a general manager are:
- King County - $144,300 per year
- Pierce County - $130,440 per year
- Benton County - $123,730 per year
A general manager in the following counties in Washington State make the lowest salaries on average:
- Clallam County - $96,740 per year
- Columbia County - $97,770 per year
- Chelan County - $99,950 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Washington State statistics regarding a career in business administration. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as project management or administrative assisting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Washington State
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Washington State
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Washington State
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Washington State
- Certificate in Business Administration in Washington State
Curious what studying Business Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Washington State
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||22,150||$131,480||31.4%|
|Administrative Services Managers||4,630||$96,810||47.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business administration related jobs in Washington State