There are schools offering business management courses in Washington State!
Schools Offering Business Management Programs in Washington State
Each year, roughly 0.3% of Washington State students graduate with degrees in business management. Thus, Washington State's 35 business management schools put out approximately 506 business administrators each year.
The top-ranked school in Washington State with a business management program is Washington State University, which is located in Pullman. In 2010, it was ranked 27th nationwide. In 2010, Washington State University graduated 157 students from its business management program. The tuition rate at Washington State University was $9,489 per year.
The second-ranked school in Washington State that has a business management program is Western Washington University. Western Washington University, which was ranked 28th in the country in 2010, is located in Bellingham. In 2010, Western Washington University graduated 29 students from its business management program. Tuition at Western Washington University was $6,858 per year.
The third-ranked school in Washington State that has a business management program is Seattle University. Seattle University, which was ranked 30th in the country in 2010, is located in Seattle. In 2010, 19 students graduated from Seattle University business management program. Students at Seattle University paid $30,825 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Washington State's business management schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $5,446 per year, though tuition can range from $30,825 per year to $2,610 per year. The Washington State business management schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Seattle University - located in Seattle, students are charged $30,825 per year
- City University of Seattle - located in Bellevue, students are charged $14,574 per year
The following Washington State business management schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Spokane Falls Community College - located in Spokane, students are charged $2,610 per year
- Renton Technical College - located in Renton, students are charged $2,785 per year
- Olympic College - located in Bremerton, students are charged $3,006 per year
A business management degree from a Washington State school... what next?
A large number of Washington State business management graduates become business administrators. In 2010, there were 4,630 business administrators working in Washington State. In Washington State, the largest numbers of business administrators work in the following counties:
- King County - 2,810 business administrators
- Pierce County - 320 business administrators
- Thurston County - 280 business administrators
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of business administrators is expected to grow by 11% by 2018. There are projected to be 4,810 business administrators working in the Washington State then.
On average, business administrators earn $96,810 per year. However, Washington State business administrators earned anywhere in the range from as less than $26,050 per year to more than $147,470 per year in 2010. The counties in Washington State with the highest average salary for a business administrator are:
- Benton County - $101,920 per year
- King County - $101,700 per year
- Pierce County - $98,080 per year
On average, business administrators earns the least in the following Washington State counties:
- Yakima County - $66,850 per year
- Chelan County - $71,990 per year
- Grays Harbor County - $75,800 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Washington State statistics regarding a career in business management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as healthcare management or construction management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Management in Washington State
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management in Washington State
- Master's Degree in Business Management in Washington State
- Certificate in Business Management in Washington State
Curious what studying Business Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Washington State
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Managers, All Other||7,150||$102,010||43.0%|
|Administrative Services Managers||4,630||$96,810||47.0%|
|Advertising and Promotions Managers||630||$90,030||61.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business management related jobs in Washington State