There are schools offering computer programming courses in Washington State!
Schools Offering Computer Programming Programs in Washington State
Around 0.1% of Washington State's graduates graduate from computer programming degree programs every year. Thus, Washington State's 23 computer programming schools put out approximately 221 computer programmers each year.
The top-ranked school in Washington State that has a computer programming program is ITT Technical Institute-Spokane Valley. ITT Technical Institute-Spokane Valley, which was ranked 77th in the country in 2010, is located in Spokane. no students graduated with a degree in computer programming from ITT Technical Institute-Spokane Valley in 2010. The tuition rate at ITT Technical Institute-Spokane Valley was $18,048 per year.
ITT Technical Institute-Seattle, which was ranked 79th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Washington State that has a computer programming program. It is located in Seattle. Tuition at ITT Technical Institute-Seattle was $18,048 per year.
The third-ranked school in Washington State that has a computer programming program is Centralia College. Centralia College, which was ranked 81st in the country in 2010, is located in Centralia. In 2010, Centralia College graduated 4 students from its computer programming programs. Students at Centralia College paid $3,207 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Washington State's computer programming schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $6,185 per year, though tuition can range from $18,048 per year to $3,006 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Washington State computer programming schools were charged at the following schools:
- ITT Technical Institute-Seattle - located in Seattle, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Everett - located in Everett, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Spokane Valley - located in Spokane, students are charged $18,048 per year
The computer programming schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Washington State were:
- Olympic College - located in Bremerton, students are charged $3,006 per year
- Clark College - located in Vancouver, students are charged $3,008 per year
- Bellevue College - located in Bellevue, students are charged $3,060 per year
A computer programming degree from a Washington State school... what next?
The highest percentage of computer programming graduates in Washington State pursue careers as a computer programmer. Washington State had 8,760 computer programmers in 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Washington State computer programmers:
- King County - 7,610 computer programmers
- Pierce County - 260 computer programmers
- Spokane County - 210 computer programmers
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of computer programmers is expected to grow by 19% by 2018. There are projected to be 13,730 computer programmers working in the Washington State then.
A computer programmer in Washington State earns $90,090 per year on average. On average a computer programmer earns the most in the following Washington State counties:
- Kitsap County - $95,490 per year
- King County - $92,840 per year
- Whatcom County - $81,720 per year
A computer programmer in the following counties in Washington State make the lowest salaries on average:
- Spokane County - $55,630 per year
- Yakima County - $56,870 per year
- Grays Harbor County - $59,290 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Washington State statistics regarding a career in computer programming. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as computer programming or computer science.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Computer Programming in Washington State
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Programming in Washington State
- Master's Degree in Computer Programming in Washington State
- Certificate in Computer Programming in Washington State
Curious what studying Computer Programming gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Washington State
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Forensic Science Technicians||140||$54,880||-54.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are computer programming related jobs in Washington State