There are schools offering construction management certificates in Washington State!
Schools Offering Construction Management Programs in Washington State
Each year, approximately 0.4% of Washington State graduates receive degrees in construction management. In other words, every year an estimated 645 construction managers graduate from Washington State's 18 construction management schools.
University of Washington-Seattle Campus, which is located in Seattle, is the top-ranked school in Washington State that has a construction management program. It received a ranking of 13th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 78 students graduated from University of Washington-Seattle Campus' construction management program. University of Washington-Seattle Campus charged in-state students $8,701 in tuition fees per year.
Washington State University, which was ranked 27th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Washington State that has a construction management program. It is located in Pullman. 50 students graduated with degree in construction management from Washington State University in 2010. Tuition at Washington State University was $9,489 per year.
Central Washington University, which was ranked 27th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Washington State that has a construction management program. It is located in Ellensburg. 34 students graduated with degree in construction management from Central Washington University in 2010. Tuition at Central Washington University was $7,110 per year.
Tuition at Washington State's construction management schools ranges from $18,048 per year to $2,610 per year. But, the average tuition is $6,764 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Washington State construction management schools were charged at the following schools:
- ITT Technical Institute-Spokane Valley - located in Spokane, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Everett - located in Everett, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Seattle - located in Seattle, students are charged $18,048 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Washington State construction management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Spokane Community College - located in Spokane, students are charged $2,610 per year
- Renton Technical College - located in Renton, students are charged $2,785 per year
- Clark College - located in Vancouver, students are charged $3,008 per year
A construction management degree from a Washington State school... what next?
A large number of Washington State construction management graduates become construction managers. 3,980 construction managers were working in Washington State in 2010. The Washington State counties with the largest populations of construction managers are:
- King County - 2,450 construction managers
- Pierce County - 400 construction managers
- Spokane County - 190 construction managers
The government projects that the number of construction managers in Washington State will shrink by -3%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 12,860 construction managers working in Washington State.
A construction manager in Washington State earns $108,420 per year on average. However, Washington State construction managers earned anywhere in the range from as less than $53,610 per year to more than $164,670 per year in 2010. The following counties in Washington State have the highest average salaries for construction managers:
- Yakima County - $128,570 per year
- Grays Harbor County - $119,210 per year
- Benton County - $117,230 per year
A construction manager in the following counties in Washington State make the lowest salaries on average:
- Kitsap County - $89,290 per year
- Skagit County - $91,750 per year
- Whatcom County - $93,240 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Washington State statistics regarding a career in construction management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business management or real estate.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Construction Management in Washington State
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management in Washington State
- Master's Degree in Construction Management in Washington State
- Certificate in Construction Management in Washington State
Curious what studying Construction Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Washington State
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers||12,090||$72,340||-3.0%|
|Construction and Building Inspectors||2,340||$63,420||7.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are construction management related jobs in Washington State