There are schools offering information systems degrees in Washington State!
Schools Offering Information Systems Programs in Washington State
Approximately 0.6% of graduates in of Washington State receive information systems degrees every year. Thus, Washington State's 32 information systems schools put out approximately 942 information systems professionals each year.
The top-ranked school in Washington State with a information systems program is University of Washington-Seattle Campus, which is located in Seattle. In 2010, it was ranked 13th nationwide. In 2010, University of Washington-Seattle Campus graduated 148 students from its information systems program. University of Washington-Seattle Campus charged in-state students $8,701 in tuition fees per year.
Washington State University, which was ranked 27th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Washington State that has a information systems program. It is located in Pullman. In 2010, Washington State University graduated 95 students from its information systems program. Students at Washington State University paid $9,489 per year in tuition fees.
Western Washington University, which was ranked 27th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Washington State that has a information systems program. It is located in Bellingham. In 2010, Western Washington University graduated 82 students from its information systems programs. Students at Western Washington University paid $6,858 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Washington State information systems school, average tuition will be $11,365 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,610 per year to $37,225 per year. In 2010, the information systems schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Washington State were:
- University of Puget Sound - located in Tacoma, students are charged $37,225 per year
- Gonzaga University - located in Spokane, students are charged $30,925 per year
- Pacific Lutheran University - located in Tacoma, students are charged $29,200 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Washington State information systems schools were charged at the following schools:
- Spokane Falls Community College - located in Spokane, students are charged $2,610 per year
- Olympic College - located in Bremerton, students are charged $3,006 per year
- Bellevue College - located in Bellevue, students are charged $3,060 per year
An information systems degree from a Washington State school... what next?
The following counties have the largest number of Washington State information systems professionals:
- King County - 6,760 information systems professionals
- Thurston County - 460 information systems professionals
- Pierce County - 340 information systems professionals
The government projects that the number of information systems professionals in Washington State will grow by 12%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 10,420 information systems professionals working in Washington State.
information systems professionals in Washington State earn $127,130 per year on average. But, salaries for information systems professional can vary. In 2010, information systems professional made as little as less than $62,180 per year or as much as more than $146,850 per year in Washington State. On average information systems professional earn the most in the following Washington State counties:
- Benton County - $140,510 per year
- King County - $134,060 per year
- Pierce County - $101,330 per year
The Washington State counties with the lowest average salary for information systems professionals are:
- Columbia County - $87,350 per year
- Whatcom County - $89,610 per year
- Thurston County - $92,990 per year
On average, the highest paid information systems professionals in Washington State were:
- Information Systems Manager - $127,130 per year
The information systems professionals with lowest average salaries in Washington State were:
- Information Systems Manager - $127,130 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Washington State statistics regarding a career in information systems. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as computer networking or information technology.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Information Systems in Washington State
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems in Washington State
- Master's Degree in Information Systems in Washington State
- Doctoral Degree in Information Systems in Washington State
- Certificate in Information Systems in Washington State
Curious what studying Information Systems gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Washington State
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Computer and Information Systems Managers||8,600||$127,130||95.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are information systems related jobs in Washington State