There are schools offering management courses in Washington State!
Schools Offering Management Programs in Washington State
Approximately 0.8% of graduates in of Washington State receive management degrees every year. In other words, every year an estimated 1,381 managers graduate from Washington State's 47 management schools.
University of Washington-Seattle Campus, which was ranked 13th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Washington State that has a management program. It is located in Seattle. 154 students graduated with a degree in management from University of Washington-Seattle Campus in 2010. University of Washington-Seattle Campus charged in-state students $8,701 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Washington State with a management program is Washington State University, which is located in Pullman. In 2010, it was ranked 27th nationwide. 251 students graduated with degree in management from Washington State University in 2010. Students at Washington State University paid $9,489 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Washington State that has a management program is Western Washington University. Western Washington University, which was ranked 28th in the country in 2010, is located in Bellingham. 29 students graduated with degree in management from Western Washington University in 2010. Tuition at Western Washington University was $6,858 per year.
Management schools in Washington State, charge students an average tuition of $7,018 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $30,825 per year, or as little as $2,610 per year. In 2010, the management schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Washington State were:
- Seattle University - located in Seattle, students are charged $30,825 per year
- Seattle Pacific University - located in Seattle, students are charged $28,965 per year
- Walla Walla University - located in College Place, students are charged $23,454 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Washington State management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Spokane Falls Community College - located in Spokane, students are charged $2,610 per year
- Spokane Community College - located in Spokane, students are charged $2,610 per year
- Renton Technical College - located in Renton, students are charged $2,785 per year
A management degree from a Washington State school... what next?
The highest percentage of management graduates in Washington State pursue careers as a manager. If you decide to work as a manager in Washington State, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 22,150 Washington State managers as of 2010. The Washington State counties with the largest populations of managers are:
- King County - 12,250 managers
- Pierce County - 1,950 managers
- Spokane County - 1,430 managers
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of managers is expected to grow by 6% by 2018. There are projected to be 23,940 managers working in the Washington State then.
A manager in Washington State earns $131,480 per year on average. However, this number is only an average. managers in Washington State had varying salaries from $54,540 to $158,600 per year in 2010. The following counties in Washington State have the highest average salaries for managers:
- King County - $144,300 per year
- Pierce County - $130,440 per year
- Benton County - $123,730 per year
A manager in the following counties in Washington State make the lowest salaries on average:
- Clallam County - $96,740 per year
- Columbia County - $97,770 per year
- Chelan County - $99,950 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Washington State statistics regarding a career in management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as restaurant management or educational leadership.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Management in Washington State
- Bachelor's Degree in Management in Washington State
- Master's Degree in Management in Washington State
- Certificate in Management in Washington State
Curious what studying Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Washington State
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Food Service Managers||n/a||$67,900|
|First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers||22,450||$42,820||11.0%|
|General and Operations Managers||22,150||$131,480||31.4%|
|Managers, All Other||7,150||$102,010||43.0%|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||5,770||$109,670||118.6%|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||3,860||$72,060||97.9%|
|Industrial Production Managers||2,490||$100,510||2.5%|
|Public Relations and Fundraising Managers||1,880||$96,950||123.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are management related jobs in Washington State