There are schools offering MBA programs in Washington State!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Washington State
Approximately 2.2% of graduates in of Washington State receive business administration degrees every year. That means an estimated 3,627 general managers graduate from Washington State's 47 MBA schools each year.
The top-ranked school in Washington State with a MBA program is University of Washington-Seattle Campus, which is located in Seattle. In 2010, it was ranked 13th nationwide. 447 students graduated with a degree in MBA from University of Washington-Seattle Campus in 2010. University of Washington-Seattle Campus charged in-state students $8,701 in tuition fees per year.
Washington State University, which is located in Pullman, is the second-ranked school in Washington State that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 27th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Washington State University graduated 115 students from its MBA program. The tuition rate at Washington State University was $9,489 per year.
The third-ranked school in Washington State that has a MBA program is Western Washington University. Western Washington University, which was ranked 28th in the country in 2010, is located in Bellingham. In 2010, 118 students graduated from Western Washington University MBA program. Students at Western Washington University paid $6,858 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Washington State MBA school, average tuition will be $10,614 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,610 per year to $37,225 per year. The Washington State MBA schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- University of Puget Sound - located in Tacoma, students are charged $37,225 per year
- Gonzaga University - located in Spokane, students are charged $30,925 per year
- Seattle University - located in Seattle, students are charged $30,825 per year
The following Washington State MBA schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Spokane Falls Community College - located in Spokane, students are charged $2,610 per year
- Spokane Community College - located in Spokane, students are charged $2,610 per year
- Olympic College - located in Bremerton, students are charged $3,006 per year
A MBA degree from a Washington State school... what next?
A large number of Washington State MBA graduates become general managers. Washington State had 22,150 general managers in 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Washington State general managers:
- King County - 12,250 general managers
- Pierce County - 1,950 general managers
- Spokane County - 1,430 general managers
The government projects that the number of general managers in Washington State will grow by 6%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 23,940 general managers working in Washington State.
A general manager in Washington State makes an average of $131,480 per year. But, salaries for general managers can vary. In 2010, general managers made as little as less than $54,540 per year or as much as more than $158,600 per year in Washington State. The counties in Washington State with the highest average salary for a general manager are:
- King County - $144,300 per year
- Pierce County - $130,440 per year
- Benton County - $123,730 per year
A general manager in the following counties in Washington State make the lowest salaries on average:
- Clallam County - $96,740 per year
- Columbia County - $97,770 per year
- Chelan County - $99,950 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Washington State statistics regarding a career in business administration and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business management or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Washington State
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Washington State
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Washington State
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Washington State
- Certificate in Business Administration in Washington State
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Washington State
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||22,150||$131,480||31.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Washington State