There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in Washington State!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Washington State
The top-ranked school in Washington State with a RN to BSN program is University of Washington-Seattle Campus, which is located in Seattle. In 2010, it was ranked 13th nationwide. In 2010, 270 students graduated from University of Washington-Seattle Campus' RN to BSN program. The tuition rate at University of Washington-Seattle Campus was $8,701 per year.
The second-ranked school in Washington State with a RN to BSN program is Washington State University, which is located in Pullman. In 2010, it was ranked 27th nationwide. In 2010, 415 students graduated from Washington State University RN to BSN program. Washington State University charged in-state students $9,489 in tuition fees per year.
Seattle University, which is located in Seattle, is the third-ranked school in Washington State that has a RN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 30th in the country in 2010. 137 students graduated with degree in RN to BSN from Seattle University in 2010. Tuition at Seattle University was $30,825 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Washington State's RN to BSN schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $8,002 per year, though tuition can range from $30,925 per year to $2,610 per year. In 2010, the RN to BSN schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Washington State were:
- Gonzaga University - located in Spokane, students are charged $30,925 per year
- Seattle University - located in Seattle, students are charged $30,825 per year
- Whitworth University - located in Spokane, students are charged $30,204 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Washington State RN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Spokane Falls Community College - located in Spokane, students are charged $2,610 per year
- Spokane Community College - located in Spokane, students are charged $2,610 per year
- Olympic College - located in Bremerton, students are charged $3,006 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Washington State statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Washington State
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Washington State
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Washington State
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Washington State
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Washington State
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in Washington State