There are schools offering design programs in West Virginia!
Schools Offering Design Programs in West Virginia
The top-ranked school in West Virginia that has a design program is Concord University. Concord University, which was ranked 42nd in the country in 2010, is located in Athens. 5 students graduated with a degree in design from Concord University in 2010. The tuition rate at Concord University was $4,974 per year.
The second-ranked school in West Virginia with a design program is West Virginia Wesleyan College, which is located in Buckhannon. In 2010, it was ranked 42nd nationwide. In 2010, West Virginia Wesleyan College graduated 4 students from its design program. Students at West Virginia Wesleyan College paid $23,980 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in West Virginia that has a design program is West Liberty University. West Liberty University, which was ranked 50th in the country in 2010, is located in West Liberty. 8 students graduated with degree in design from West Liberty University in 2010. West Liberty University charged in-state students $4,880 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at West Virginia's design schools ranges from $24,700 per year to $2,856 per year. But, the average tuition is $7,949 per year. In 2010, the following West Virginia design schools had the highest tuition rates:
- University of Charleston - located in Charleston, students are charged $24,700 per year
- West Virginia Wesleyan College - located in Buckhannon, students are charged $23,980 per year
- ITT Technical Institute - located in Huntington, students are charged $18,048 per year
The design schools in West Virginia that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Mountwest Community and Technical College - located in Huntington, students are charged $2,856 per year
- Ben Franklin Career Center - located in Dunbar, students are charged $3,420 per year
- Cabell County Career Technology Center - located in Huntington, students are charged $3,500 per year
For more data regarding a career in design in West Virginia and to compare salaries with various related fields such as fashion design or drafting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Design in West Virginia
- Bachelor's Degree in Design in West Virginia
- Certificate in Design in West Virginia
Curious what studying Design gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in West Virginia
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Commercial and Industrial Designers||n/a||$68,560|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are design related jobs in West Virginia