There are schools offering history degrees in West Virginia!
Schools Offering History Programs in West Virginia
The top-ranked school in West Virginia that has a history program is Marshall University. Marshall University, which was ranked 38th in the country in 2010, is located in Huntington. In 2010, Marshall University graduated 47 students from its history program. Students at Marshall University paid $5,285 per year in tuition fees.
Ohio Valley University, which is located in Vienna, is the second-ranked school in West Virginia that has a history program. It received a ranking of 41st in the country in 2010. In 2010, Ohio Valley University graduated 1 students from its history program. Ohio Valley University charged in-state students $17,910 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in West Virginia with a history program is Concord University, which is located in Athens. In 2010, it was ranked 42nd nationwide. In 2010, Concord University graduated 11 students from its history programs. Students at Concord University paid $4,974 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at West Virginia's history schools ranges from $24,980 per year to $4,544 per year. But, the average tuition is $12,742 per year. In 2010, the following West Virginia history schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Wheeling Jesuit University - located in Wheeling, students are charged $24,980 per year
- University of Charleston - located in Charleston, students are charged $24,700 per year
- West Virginia Wesleyan College - located in Buckhannon, students are charged $23,980 per year
The history schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in West Virginia were:
- West Virginia State University - located in Institute, students are charged $4,544 per year
- West Liberty University - located in West Liberty, students are charged $4,880 per year
- Glenville State College - located in Glenville, students are charged $4,888 per year
For more data regarding a career in history in West Virginia and to compare salaries with various related fields such as political science or history, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in History in West Virginia
- Bachelor's Degree in History in West Virginia
- Master's Degree in History in West Virginia
- Doctoral Degree in History in West Virginia
Curious what studying History gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in West Virginia
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are history related jobs in West Virginia